GSM DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY INFORMATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DANISH--TAHIR--IQBAL ( danish_jalal(site owner)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How To Unlock Any Blackberry Mobile For Free

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zack Freeman
Welcome
Welcome

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-03-29

How To Unlock Any Blackberry Mobile For Free Empty
PostSubject: How To Unlock Any Blackberry Mobile For Free   How To Unlock Any Blackberry Mobile For Free EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:12 am

Hi Guys...

Unlocking Blackberry is a simple task. There is no need for any complications

How To Get A Free Blackberry Unlock Code

1. Type *#06# on your Blackberry.
2. The first 15 digits of output is your IMEI number.
3. Call your phone carrier and ask for an unlock code.
4. They will request your Blackerry’s IMEI number in exchange.

Now that you have your Blackerry unlock code, we can start unlocking your phone. Here are the steps:

How To Unlock A Blackberry Phone

1. Turn off the Wireless Radio
2. Next go to Settings > Options > Advanced Options > SIM Card
3. Now, hold down the ALT key and press the keys that correspond to: m e p d
4. Next hold down the ALT key again and press the keys that correspond to: m e p 2
5. You should see a menu where you can put in a 16 digit code and 10 tries to punch it in correctly.
6. After you enter in the code, press Enter.
7. It should say “Device Unlocked” and you have an unlocked Blackberry.

If you have any questions or comments about unlocking Blackberry cell phones, then please feel free to leave a comment or review below. Happy unlocking and God bless!

BlackBerry Unlock Code

The instructions I gave above is the common known instructions. But what people don't know is trying to get a free restriction code from your provider may not always work.

For unlocking your Blackberry with a genuine unlock code which never fails you should contact an unlock code vendor. Care should be taken in selecting the vendor with which you buy unlock codes as more than half of the vendors available on internet are frauds and cheats. You can always distinguish between a good company and bad company by its payment method. A trusted vendor always uses payment gateways such as PayPal or google checkout. Look out for the ratings and user reviews for the company on the payment gateway page. If the ratings is above 4 out of 5, then the company highly trustworthy.

One of the pioneers in unlocking business are unlockgenie . com . You will get the unlock code for any Blackberry model locked to any network, any country, instantly (if you are online with customer support's online chat) or within less than 4-8 hours via e-mail. The customer support they have is extra attentive to your needs and delivers you the unlock code in the chat-box, instantly after placing your order if you are in online chat with them.

The site is safe as all money transactions are carried out by google checkout. It is this reason which prompted me to try this site as I trust google, for they will never support a fraud or a cheat site.
Back to top Go down
Tom Davis
Welcome
Welcome

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-03-30

PostSubject: Re: How To Unlock Any Blackberry Mobile For Free   How To Unlock Any Blackberry Mobile For Free EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:57 am

@zack: no offense buddy... But free unlock code??? Seriously??? Total b***s*** man... My BB Toech 9810 is locked to T-mobile. I called and asked them for my free unlock code. the said they would charge me $20 for my unlock code.

I later placed my order at the site you mentioned. Got my unlock code the moment I placed my order. it took not even a single minute to unlock my BB. And all this for $9. unlockgenie rocks man....
Back to top Go down
askulaskaileana

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-06-07

PostSubject: Re: How To Unlock Any Blackberry Mobile For Free   How To Unlock Any Blackberry Mobile For Free EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:13 pm

Not all BlackBerry models can be unlocked for free. I unlocked my BlackBerry safely through unlock code. I got the unlock code from at low cost. and also i got free unlocking instruction guide from . this helped me understand unlocking process better.
Back to top Go down
mrson

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-05-02

PostSubject: Re: How To Unlock Any Blackberry Mobile For Free   How To Unlock Any Blackberry Mobile For Free EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:16 pm

Not all BlackBerry models can be unlocked for free. I unlocked my BlackBerry safely through unlock code. I got the unlock code from www.Superunlockcodes.com at low cost. and also i got free unlocking instruction guide from www.Mobileunlockguide.com . this helped me understand unlocking process better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Unlock Any Blackberry Mobile For Free   How To Unlock Any Blackberry Mobile For Free Empty

Back to top Go down

How To Unlock Any Blackberry Mobile For Free
Page 1 of 1