GSM DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY INFORMATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DANISH--TAHIR--IQBAL ( danish_jalal(site owner)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How To Unlock Blackberry Curve 8520 from Tmobile UK?

Go down 
+10
Bashir_Amin
MobileUnlocked
sujith34
JeremyHeart
jmz44
johnron
ellie_nowell
asmeena
ronaldweasly
14 posters
AuthorMessage
ronaldweasly

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2011-06-13

How To Unlock Blackberry Curve 8520 from Tmobile UK? Empty
PostSubject: How To Unlock Blackberry Curve 8520 from Tmobile UK?   How To Unlock Blackberry Curve 8520 from Tmobile UK? EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:50 pm

Unlocking a Blackberry Curve 8520 phone from UK tmobile is free and easy. By unlocking your Blackberry Curve 8520 phone you will be able to use your Blackberry Curve with any phone carrier network as long as they are a GSM carrier. Before you can unlock your Blackberry Curve 8520 you will need an unlock code. to get the unlock code you can either contact Tmobile UK or a trusted online vendor like UnlockGenie.com.I have included all the steps below for getting a free Blackberry Curve 8520 unlock code to unlock your phone. You can find additional information on the Blackberry Curve 8520 by reading Blackberry Curve 8520 T-Mobile Review. Here are the steps on how to unlock your Blackberry Curve 8520 completely free:

How To Unlock a Blackberry Curve 8520 from UK Tmobile

1. Turn on your Blackberry Curve 8520 phone with your current network/service provider’s SIM card.
2. Using the menu go to Settings Menu -> SIM card and press select.
3. While holding the SHIFT key, type mepd.
4. You should now see the five locking categories listed.
5. While holding the SHIFT KEY, type mep2.
6. Release the shift key.
7. You will now be prompted to enter the Network MEP code.
8. Enter the Unlock Code.
9. Enter Return/Enter.
10. Your Blackberry Curve 8520 phone should then be unlocked.

Now you should have yourself a fully unlocked Blackberry Curve 8520. Before you can use your newly unlocked phone on a new phone carrier’s network, you must buy a SIM card and order a voice plan with that carrier. If the steps above did not work on your Blackberry Curve 8520, do not try repeating as this could just permanently lock your mobile phone.

Click here to unlock your Blackberry Curve 8520

How To Unlock Blackberry Curve 8520 from Tmobile UK? 92905.png
Back to top Go down
asmeena

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2011-05-06

PostSubject: Re: How To Unlock Blackberry Curve 8520 from Tmobile UK?   How To Unlock Blackberry Curve 8520 from Tmobile UK? EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:43 pm

Sometimes there are chances for free codes may not work, at that case you can reach help of a paid unlock code provider. You can also unlock your Blackberry Curve 8520 at TheUnlockArena.com very easily. It provides correct instructions for all models.
Back to top Go down
ellie_nowell

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-07-30

PostSubject: Re: How To Unlock Blackberry Curve 8520 from Tmobile UK?   How To Unlock Blackberry Curve 8520 from Tmobile UK? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:54 pm

Thank you
Back to top Go down
johnron
Welcome
Welcome

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-10-25

PostSubject: Re: How To Unlock Blackberry Curve 8520 from Tmobile UK?   How To Unlock Blackberry Curve 8520 from Tmobile UK? EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:53 am

Thanks Ronald....I unlocked my BlackBerry 8520 from T-Mobile using UnlockGenie...I use Vodafone now....vodafone's got a better reception in my area...=)
Back to top Go down
jmz44
Welcome
Welcome

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-10-28

PostSubject: Re: How To Unlock Blackberry Curve 8520 from Tmobile UK?   How To Unlock Blackberry Curve 8520 from Tmobile UK? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 7:33 pm

Thanks Ronald for the link.
Unlockgenie just made my life easier. I was stuck with my network provider from last 2 years. Tried every type of unlocking, nothing worked. They send me codes and instructions in an e-mail within 5 minutes of code purchasing. They offered me online chat support too. I was really impressed with their service.

I would recommend everyone to try this "Unlockgenie"
Back to top Go down
Welcome
Welcome

Registration date : 2011-12-13

PostSubject: Re: How To Unlock Blackberry Curve 8520 from Tmobile UK?   How To Unlock Blackberry Curve 8520 from Tmobile UK? EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:20 am

I would recommend BlackBerrymepCOM, breifly it's the best !
Back to top Go down
JeremyHeart
Welcome
Welcome

Registration date : 2011-12-31

PostSubject: Re: How To Unlock Blackberry Curve 8520 from Tmobile UK?   How To Unlock Blackberry Curve 8520 from Tmobile UK? EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 1:12 am

Good info. You can get your unlock code instantly from this site:

blackberryboldunlocking.com

JH
Back to top Go down
sujith34

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-10-31

PostSubject: Re: How To Unlock Blackberry Curve 8520 from Tmobile UK?   How To Unlock Blackberry Curve 8520 from Tmobile UK? EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:50 pm

unlocking via unlock code is the safe way to unlock your mobile!!!
Back to top Go down
MobileUnlocked
Welcome
Welcome

Registration date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: How To Unlock Blackberry Curve 8520 from Tmobile UK?   How To Unlock Blackberry Curve 8520 from Tmobile UK? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:27 pm

Guides are always a great way for people to easily understand how to unlock phones. It's one of the problems we run into quite regularly. The most important thing for people to do is to follow each step precisely as the language involved can cause a few problems.

We can also unlock the BlackBerry 8520 with an unlock code from the following link:

http://www.mobileunlocked.co.uk/blackberry/8520/

If anyone has any problems, don't hesitate to post here and I'll be on hand to help.
Back to top Go down
Bashir_Amin
Welcome
Welcome

Registration date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: How To Unlock Blackberry Curve 8520 from Tmobile UK?   How To Unlock Blackberry Curve 8520 from Tmobile UK? EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 5:20 am

JeremyHeart wrote:
Good info. You can get your unlock code instantly from this site:

blackberryboldunlocking.com

JH

Thank you sir, wonderful service, just unlocked there.
Back to top Go down
robmiel
Welcome
Welcome

Registration date : 2012-03-11

PostSubject: Re: How To Unlock Blackberry Curve 8520 from Tmobile UK?   How To Unlock Blackberry Curve 8520 from Tmobile UK? EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 11:48 am

I have unlocked many blackberry phones before. From my experience the best website for unlocking a blackberry is:
UNLOCK4MOBILE.COM

On their webiste you will find full instructions including video toturials.
Their service is cheap, quick and easy, Plus they have amazing customer support. IF you are having any trouble, you can give them a call and they will walk you trough everything.
Back to top Go down
Zack Freeman
Welcome
Welcome

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-03-29

PostSubject: Re: How To Unlock Blackberry Curve 8520 from Tmobile UK?   How To Unlock Blackberry Curve 8520 from Tmobile UK? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:44 am

Hi Guys...

Unlocking Blackberry is a simple task. There is no need for any complications

How To Get A Free Blackberry Unlock Code

1. Type *#06# on your Blackberry.
2. The first 15 digits of output is your IMEI number.
3. Call your phone carrier and ask for an unlock code.
4. They will request your Blackerry’s IMEI number in exchange.

Now that you have your Blackerry unlock code, we can start unlocking your phone. Here are the steps:

How To Unlock A Blackberry Phone

1. Turn off the Wireless Radio
2. Next go to Settings > Options > Advanced Options > SIM Card
3. Now, hold down the ALT key and press the keys that correspond to: m e p d
4. Next hold down the ALT key again and press the keys that correspond to: m e p 2
5. You should see a menu where you can put in a 16 digit code and 10 tries to punch it in correctly.
6. After you enter in the code, press Enter.
7. It should say “Device Unlocked” and you have an unlocked Blackberry.

If you have any questions or comments about unlocking Blackberry cell phones, then please feel free to leave a comment or review below. Happy unlocking and God bless!

BlackBerry Unlock Code

The instructions I gave above is the common known instructions. But what people don't know is trying to get a free restriction code from your provider may not always work.

With reference to my personal experience, I would recommend www(dot)unlockgenie(dot)com for genuine unlock code for your Blackberry phone.

Trust me. I have used this site for unlocking my BB9800. Not only i got my unlock code the very moment I placed my order, but also it worked the first time I tried. The customer support they have is extra attentive to your needs and delivers us the code in the chat-box itself if we are ok with it. Its a hyper-fast unlocking service these people have. Kudos to their technology.

The site is safe as all money transactions are carried out by google checkout. It is this reason which prompted me to try this site as i trust google for they will never support a scam site or a fraud one.

Also, Thanks Ronald for your advice. Its you who showed me the way to unlockgenie.
Back to top Go down
Tom Davis
Welcome
Welcome

Registration date : 2012-03-30

PostSubject: Re: How To Unlock Blackberry Curve 8520 from Tmobile UK?   How To Unlock Blackberry Curve 8520 from Tmobile UK? EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:30 am

Thnx zack... tried unlockgenie... It works... Superb... Awesome customer support... Gave me the unlock code the moment I placed the order... Not even a single minute waiting... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
askulaskaileana

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-06-07

PostSubject: Re: How To Unlock Blackberry Curve 8520 from Tmobile UK?   How To Unlock Blackberry Curve 8520 from Tmobile UK? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 6:37 pm

You guys can get free unlocking instruction guide on blackberry mobiles from www.mobileunlockguide.com . this could help you understand unlocking process better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Unlock Blackberry Curve 8520 from Tmobile UK?   How To Unlock Blackberry Curve 8520 from Tmobile UK? Empty

Back to top Go down

How To Unlock Blackberry Curve 8520 from Tmobile UK?
Page 1 of 1