GSM DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY INFORMATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DANISH--TAHIR--IQBAL ( danish_jalal(site owner)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blackberry unlock codes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
danish_jalal
super Admin
super Admin
danish_jalal

Male Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Blackberry unlock codes Empty
PostSubject: Blackberry unlock codes   Blackberry unlock codes EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 5:39 am

Blackberry unlock codes

Blackberry:

Pearl ( For all carriers except AT&T Cingular )

Pearl instructions - Can be done without a sim card inserted

To Unlock:

1. While on the home screen, click the "blackberry key" on keyboard, then select "options".

2. Choose "Advanced Options".

3. Select "Sim Card"

4. Type m e p p 2 to display the dialog box asking for the unlock code (Press the Alt + 2 key to get the number 2) ( you will not see text appear on screen while typing )

5. Input the SIM Unlock code

6. Press in the trackball in once

Cingular Pearl

Pearl instructions - Can be done without a sim card inserted

To Unlock:

1. While on the home screen, click the settings icon

2. click the options icon

3. select advanced options

4. Select Sim Card

5. Type m e p p 2 to display the dialog box asking for the unlock code (Press the Alt + 2 key to get the number 2) ( you will not see text appear on screen while typing )

6. Input the SIM Unlock code

7. Press in the trackball in once

7100 / 7130

To Unlock:

1. On the Home screen, click the Tools icon. The Options screen appears.

2. In the tools screen, select the Settings icon.

3. Scroll to SIM Card and select it. You should see the Blackberry unlock codes Emoticon-0161-phone number and the SIM ID number.

4. Type ‘mepp2' to display the dialog box asking for the unlock code (Press the Alt + 2 key to get the number 2) ( you will not see text appear on screen while typing )

5. Input the SIM Unlock code

6. Press in the jog dial once

8700 / 8707

***** You must have a SIM card in your Blackberry unlock codes Emoticon-0161-phone to complete these steps ( Can be active or inactive ) *****

1. go to settings

2 go to options

3. go to advanced options

4. go to sim card

5. Hold the ALT Key while typing in MEPE ( not case sensitive ) ( you will not see text appear on screen while typing )

6. It will say "Enter Network MEP Code, then you type in the unlock code, press in the jog dial to confirm

7. Your Blackberry unlock codes Emoticon-0161-phone is now unlocked

Curve, 8300, 8800

Can be done without a sim card inserted

1. go to settings

2 go to options

3. go to advanced options

4. go to sim card

5. Hold the ALT Key while typing in MEPE ( not case sensitive ) ( you will not see text appear on screen while typing )

6. It will say "Enter Network MEP Code, then you type in the unlock code, press in the trackball to confirm

7. Your Blackberry unlock codes Emoticon-0161-phone is now unlocked

5***, 6***, 7*** ( Except for 7100 )

1. go to options

2 scroll to SIM CARD then press jog dial in once to select it

3. Type MEPD (not case sensitive) ( you will not see text appear on screen while typing )

4. Does it say Network active? if so your Blackberry unlock codes Emoticon-0161-phone is locked

5. Press and hold the alt key (half moon looking key on the lower left side)

6. as you are holding the alt key type in MEPE (not case sensitive) ( you will not see text appear on screen while typing )

7. type in the unlock code when prompted

8. After entering the code press the jog dial in

9. Your Blackberry unlock codes Emoticon-0161-phone is now unlocked

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Blackberry unlock codes   Blackberry unlock codes EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:44 pm

tahnk my frinde
Back to top Go down
sujith34

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Blackberry unlock codes   Blackberry unlock codes EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:55 pm

I unlocked my Blackberry by unlock codes and i got codes from Mobileunlocksolutions.com and before unlocking your mobile you can get clear instructions about how to unlock your mobile for that you can visit Mobileunlockguide.com to get step by step instructions..
Back to top Go down
MobileUnlocked
Welcome
Welcome

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Blackberry unlock codes   Blackberry unlock codes EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:38 am

You can get unlock codes within 25 minutes from http://www.mobileunlocked.co.uk/blackberry
Back to top Go down
Zack Freeman
Welcome
Welcome

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Blackberry unlock codes   Blackberry unlock codes EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:30 am

Unlocking Blackberry is a simple task. There is no need for any complications

How To Get A Free Blackberry Unlock Code

1. Type *#06# on your Blackberry.
2. The first 15 digits of output is your IMEI number.
3. Call your phone carrier and ask for an unlock code.
4. They will request your Blackerry’s IMEI number in exchange.

Now that you have your Blackerry unlock code, we can start unlocking your phone. Here are the steps:

How To Unlock A Blackberry Phone

1. Turn off the Wireless Radio
2. Next go to Settings > Options > Advanced Options > SIM Card
3. Now, hold down the ALT key and press the keys that correspond to: m e p d
4. Next hold down the ALT key again and press the keys that correspond to: m e p 2
5. You should see a menu where you can put in a 16 digit code and 10 tries to punch it in correctly.
6. After you enter in the code, press Enter.
7. It should say “Device Unlocked” and you have an unlocked Blackberry.

If you have any questions or comments about unlocking Blackberry cell phones, then please feel free to leave a comment or review below. Happy unlocking and God bless!

BlackBerry Unlock Code

The instructions I gave above is the common known instructions. But what people don't know is trying to get a free restriction code from your provider may not always work.

With reference to my personal experience, I would recommend www . unlockgenie . com for genuine unlock code for your Blackberry phone.

Trust me. I have used this site for unlocking my BB9800. Not only i got my unlock code the very moment I placed my order, but also it worked the first time I tried. The customer support they have is extra attentive to your needs and delivers us the code in the chat-box itself if we are ok with it. Its a hyper-fast unlocking service these people have. Kudos to their technology.

The site is safe as all money transactions are carried out by google checkout. It is this reason which prompted me to try this site as i trust google for they will never support a scam site or a fraud one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackberry unlock codes   Blackberry unlock codes Empty

Back to top Go down

Blackberry unlock codes
Page 1 of 1