GSM DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY INFORMATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DANISH--TAHIR--IQBAL ( danish_jalal(site owner)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to unlock Blackberry Torch 9810 from AT&T USA?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ronaldweasly

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2011-06-13

How to unlock Blackberry Torch 9810 from AT&T USA? Empty
PostSubject: How to unlock Blackberry Torch 9810 from AT&T USA?   How to unlock Blackberry Torch 9810 from AT&T USA? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:25 pm

To unlock a BlackBerry Torch 9810 with an unlock code you only need your BlackBerry 9810′s IMEI number and a few minutes of your time. A BlackBerry Torch 9810 unlock should work on any GSM or SIM card based mobile phone network, where as a regular locked BlackBerry Torch 9810 may be locked to a single phone carrier.

I would first recommend you try getting a BlackBerry Torch 9810 unlock code by calling up your current phone carrier (At&t usa). In exchange, they will need your BlackBerry Torch 9810′s IMEI number. Your IMEI number is unique to your mobile device and the BlackBerry unlock code will be calculated using it. You can get the IMEI number on your BlackBerry Torch 9810 simply by typing *#06# and hitting the enter or send button. If you do not currently have a carrier or cannot get a free unlock code, then I would recommend UnlockGenie.com trying for the genuine unlock code for your BlackBerry Torch 9810

Once you have your unlock code, you can begin the BlackBerry Torch 9810 unlocking steps below.

How To Unlock A BlackBerry Torch 9810 (SIM Unlock)

1. Turn off the Wireless Radio on your BlackBerry mobile.
2. Next go to Settings > Options > Advanced Options > SIM Card
3. Hold down the ALT key and press the keys that correspond to: m e p d
4. Next, hold down the ALT key again and press the keys that correspond to: m e p 2
5. You should see a menu where you can put in a 16 digit code and 10 tries to punch it in correctly.
6. After you enter in the unlock code, hit Enter.
7. It should say “Device Unlocked” and you have an unlocked Blackberry.

If the above method does not work for unlocking your BlackBerry Torch 9810, then the second unlocking method below may work:

1. Power on your BlackBerry Curve with an UNACCEPTED SIM card.
2. Your BlackBerry should ask for your unlock code.
3. Enter your unlock code. (Can learn more about getting one below)
4. Your cell phone may reboot and should be unlocked!

Stay tuned as we learn more about the upcoming BlackBerry 9810 Torch Smartphone. Feel free to post your questions and comments below (as long as they are not requests for free BlackBerry unlock codes). Thanks and God bless!

Click here to Unlock your BlackBerry Torch 9810

How to unlock Blackberry Torch 9810 from AT&T USA? 1312442579
Back to top Go down
mrson

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-05-02

How to unlock Blackberry Torch 9810 from AT&T USA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to unlock Blackberry Torch 9810 from AT&T USA?   How to unlock Blackberry Torch 9810 from AT&T USA? EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:21 pm

Good guide. In the similar way i unlocked my BlackBerry 9810 using unlock code. i got the unlock code from www.Superunlockcodes.com at low cost. I also got the free unlocking instruction guide from www.Mobileunlockguide.com This help-ed me understand unlocking process easier.
Back to top Go down

How to unlock Blackberry Torch 9810 from AT&T USA?
Page 1 of 1