GSM DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY INFORMATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DANISH--TAHIR--IQBAL ( danish_jalal(site owner)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Qur'an - Full Text In English

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
danish_jalal
super Admin
super Admin
danish_jalal

Male Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2007-12-06

The Qur'an - Full Text In English - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Qur'an - Full Text In English   The Qur'an - Full Text In English - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 9:51 am

those in truth are the unbelievers; and We have prepared for the unbelievers a humiliating punishment.(151)

And those who believe in God and His Messengers, and do not make division between any of them, to them He shall soon give their wages; and God is Forgiving, Merciful.(152)

The People of the Book ask thee to bring down upon them a Book from the heaven, but they asked Moses greater than that, for they said, `show us God openly'; then the thunderbolt took them for their wrong-doing. Then they took the Calf (for a god) after the clear signs had come to them, yet We pardoned them that, and We gave Moses a clear authority.(153)

And We raised above them the Mount, taking covenant with them; and We said to them, `enter the gate prostrating'; and We said to them `do not transgress the Sabbath'; and We took from them a solemn covenant.(154)

Then for their breaking their covenant, and their disbelieving in the signs of God, and their killing the Prophets without right, and their saying, `our hearts are wrapped' __ no, but God sealed them for their unbelief, hence they believe not except a few __(155)

and for their unbelief, and their uttering against Mary a grievous calumny,(156)

and their saying, `we killed Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, the Messenger of God', __ yet they did not kill him nor crucified him, but a likeness was shown to them; and those who differ in it are in doubt about it; they have no knowledge of it except the following of conjecture; and of a certainty they killed him not,(157)

but God raised him up to Him; and God is Mighty, Wise.(158)

And there is not one among the People of the Book but he will surely believe in him before his death, and, on the Day of Resurrection, he will be a witness against them.(159)

So for the wrong-doing of the Jews, We forbade them clean things that were lawful to them, and for their barring many from the way of God,(160)

and their taking usury, though they were forbidden it, and their devouring people's wealth falsely; and We have prepared for the unbelievers among them a painful punishment.(161)

But those of them who are firmly rooted in knowledge and the Believers, and those who establish the Prayer and pay the Due-alms and, those who believe in God and the Last Day, they believe in what has been sent down to thee and what was sent down before thee; to them We shall give a big wage.(162)

We have revealed to thee as We revealed to Noah and the Prophets after him; and We revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob and the Tribes, and Jesus, Job, Jonah, Aaron and Solomon; and We gave to David Psalms;(163)

and Messengers We have told thee of before, and Messengers We have not told thee of; and to Moses God spoke directly;(164)

Messengers, bearers of good news and warners, so that mankind might have no argument against God after the Messengers; and God is Mighty, Wise.(165)

But God bears witness to that which He has sent down to thee, that He has sent it down with His knowledge; and the angels also bear witness;and God suffices for a witness.(166)

Those who disbelieve and bar from the way of God have gone astray far away.(167)

Those who disbelieve and do wrong, God would not forgive them, nor guide them to any road,(168)

except the road to Hell, to dwell therein forever and ever; and that is easy for God.(169)

O mankind, the Messenger has come to you with the truth from your Lord, so believe; it will be good for you; and if you disbelieve, then to God belongs whatever is in the heavens and earth; and God is Knowing, Wise.(170)

O People of the Book, do not go beyond the bounds in your religion, and do not speak of God but the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, was only a Messenger of God and His Word, that He cast to Mary, and a Spirit from Him; so believe in God and His Messengers, but say not, `Three'; refrain, it will be good for you. God is only one God; He is Holy, beyond to have a son; to Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth; and God suffices for a care-taker.(171)

Messiah will not disdain to be a servant of God, nor will the near-stationed angels; and whoso disdains to serve Him and shows arrogance, He will muster them to Him all together.(172)

As for those who believe and do righteous deeds, He will pay them in full their wages, and give them more out of His bounty. And as for those who disdain and show arrogance, He will give them a painful punishment, and they will not find for them, apart from God, any friend or helper.(173)

O mankind, a clear proof has come to you from your Lord, and We have sent down to you a Manifest Light.(174)

Now as for those who believe in God and hold fast to Him, He will admit them to His mercy and bounty, and will guide them to Him on a straight path.(175)

They ask thee for a pronouncement. Say, `God pronounces to you regarding indirect heirs. If a man dies and he has no child but has a sister, she shall have half of what he leaves, and he shall be her heir if she has no child; and if there be two (sisters), they shall have two thirds of what he leaves; and if there be (both) brothers and sisters, the male shall have the portion of two females. God makes clear to you lest you go astray; and God knows everything.(176)
Back to top Go down
https://gsmdti.forumotion.com
danish_jalal
super Admin
super Admin
danish_jalal

PostSubject: Re: The Qur'an - Full Text In English   The Qur'an - Full Text In English - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 9:52 am

AL-MAIDA (5)

"The Table"

(Revealed at Medina, Verses 120)

In the name of Allah, The Merciful, The All-merciful

O Believers, fulfil the bonds. Lawful to you is the beast of cattle, except that which is recited to you, without making game lawful when you are in pilgrim sanctity; God decrees what He desires.(1)

O Believers, do not profane God's symbols, nor the sacred month, nor the offering, nor the necklaces, nor those repairing to the Sacred House, seeking bounty and pleasure from their Lord. But when you are out of pilgrim sanctity, you may hunt the game. And let not hatred for a people, because they barred you from the Sacred Mosque, move you to commit aggression; and help one another to virtue and godfearing, but do not help one another to sin and enmity; and fear God; surely God is terrible in retribution.(2)

Forbidden to you are carrion, blood, the flesh of swine, that over which name of other than God is invoked, the strangled, the beaten down, that fallen to death, the gored, and that devoured by beasts of prey __ excepting that which you have duly slaughtered __ and that sacrificed on altars, and that you seek to divide by the divining arrows; that is transgression __ Today the unbelievers have despaired of your religion, so do not fear them but fear Me; today I have perfected your religion for you, and I have completed My blessing on you, and I am pleased to make Submission (Islam) your religion. __ However, if any is constrained by hunger, without wilfully inclining to sin, then God is Forgiving, Merciful.(3)

They ask thee what is lawful to them. Say, `the clean things are lawful to you; and hunting creatures which you train as hounds, teaching them as God has taught you __ eat of that they hold for you, and mention God's name over it, and fear God; surely God is Swift at the reckoning.(4)

Today, the clean things are made lawful to you; and the food of those who were given the Book is lawful to you, and your food is lawful to them, and so are free women from among the Believing women and free women from among those who were given the Book before you, when you give them their dowries, taking them in wedlock, not taking them for lust, nor as lovers. And whoso disregards the Faith, his work is vain, and, in the Hereafter, he shall be among the losers.(5)

O Believers, when you stand up for the Prayer, wash your faces and your hands up to the elbows, and wipe your heads, and (wash) your feet up to the ankles. And if you are polluted, cleanse yourselves; but if you are sick or on a journey, or if any of you comes from the privy, or you have touched women, and you find no water, then have recourse to clean dust, and wipe your faces and your hands with it; God does not desire to put you to any hardship, but He desires to cleanse you and to complete His blessing upon you, that you may be thankful.(6)

And remember God's blessing on you and His covenant by which He bound you, when you said, `we have heard and we obey'; and fear God; God knows the thoughts in the breasts.(7)

O Believers, be you securers of justice, witnesses for God; and let not hatred for a people move you not to be equitable; be equitable; it is nearer to godfearing; and fear God; God is aware of the things you do.(

God promises those who believe and do righteous deeds forgiveness and a big wage for them.(9)

And those who disbelieve and give lies to Our signs, those are the people of Hell.(10)

O Believers, remember God's blessing on you, when a people purposed to stretch their hands against you, and He restrained their hands from you, and fear God; and in God should the Believers put their trust.(11)

And God made a covenant with the Children of Israel; and We raised up twelve chieftains among them; and God said, `I am with you; if you establish the Prayer and pay the Due-alms, and believe in My Messengers and assist them and lend to God a good loan, I will acquit you of your evils, and I will admit you to gardens underneath which rivers flow; but if any of you thereafter refused (to act), he will surely be astray from the even way.(12)

Then, for their breaking their covenant, We cursed them and made their hearts hard; they pervert the Words from their places, and have forgotten a portion of that whereby they were admonished; and thou wilt not cease to find some treachery from them, except a few of them; yet pardon them and overlook; surely God loves the good-doers.(13)

And with those who say, `we are Christians', We made a covenant, but they forgot a portion of that whereby they were admonished, so We stirred up among them enmity and hatred till the Day of Resurrection; and God will soon tell them of the things they have been doing. (14)

O People of the Book, there has come to you Our Messenger, making clear to you much of what you have been hiding of the Book, and passes over much. There has come to you from God a Light and a clear Book,(15)

whereby God guides those who follow His pleasure in the ways of peace, and brings them forth from darkness to light by His leave, and guides them to a straight path.(16)

They are indeed unbelievers who say, ` God is the Messiah, son of Mary.' Say, `who shall then overrule God in any way, if He desired to destroy Messiah, son of Mary, and his mother, and all those who are on earth?' And to God belongs the kingdom of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them; He creates what He will; and God is powerful over everything.(17)

And the Jews and the Christians say, `we are the sons of God and His beloved ones.' Say, `why then does He punish you for your sins? No, you are mortals from among those He has created; He forgives whom He will, and He punishes whom He will; and to God belongs the kingdom of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them, and unto Him is the destination.'(1

O People of the Book, there has come to you, after an interval between the Messengers, Our Messenger who makes things clear to you, lest you should say, `there has not come to us any bearer of good news nor any warner'; indeed there has come to you a bearer of good news and a warner; and God is powerful over everything.(19)

And (remember) when Moses said to his people, `O my people, remember God's blessing on you, when He appointed among you Prophets, and appointed you kings, and He gave you what He had not given to any in the world.(20)

O my people, enter the Holy Land which God has prescribed for you, and do not turn on your backs, for then you will turn about losers.'(21)

They said, `O Moses, therein are a strong people, and we will never enter it until they go out of it; and if they go out of it, we will surely enter.'(22)

Two men, out of those who feared God and whom God had blessed, said, `enter the gate against them; and as you enter it, you will be victors; and in God put your trust, if you are believers.'(23)

They said, `O Moses, we will never enter it so long as they are in it; so go forth, thou and thy Lord and fight, we are sitting here.'(24)

He said, `my Lord, I have no control except on myself and my brother, so put a barrier between us and the transgressing people.'(25)
Back to top Go down
danish_jalal
super Admin
super Admin
danish_jalal

PostSubject: Re: The Qur'an - Full Text In English   The Qur'an - Full Text In English - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 9:55 am

He said, `now it shall be forbidden to them for forty years, while they will be wandering in the land; so sorrow not for the transgressing people.'(26)

And recite to them the tale of the two sons of Adam with truth. When they offered an offering, it was accepted of one of them, and was not accepted of the other. He said, `I shall surely kill thee.' (The other) said, `God accepts only from the godfearing.(27)

If thou stretchest out thy hand against me to kill me, I will not stretch out my hand to kill thee; I fear God, the Lord of the world.(2

I desire that thou shouldst bear my sin and thy sin, and be among the people of the Fire; and that is the recompense of the wrong-doers.'(29)

Then his soul prompted him to kill his brother, and he killed him, and became one of the losers.(30)

Then God sent forth a raven, that scratched into the earth to show him how he might cover the vile body of his brother. He said, `woe is me; am I unable to be as this raven and so cover the vile body of my brother?' And he became of the remorseful.(31)

On that account, We prescribed for the Children of Israel, that he who kills a soul without (retaliating for) a soul or for disorder in the land, it is as if he had killed whole of mankind. And he who saved it, it is as if he had saved whole of mankind. And Our Messengers certainly came to them with the clear signs, but many of them, despite that, commit excesses in the land. (32)

The recompense of those who wage war against God and His Messenger, and run about in the land causing disorder, is only this __ that they should be slaughtered or crucified or their hands and their feet be cut off on opposite sides, or they should be banished from the land. That is a disgrace for them in this world; and they shall receive a big punishment in the Hereafter,(33)

except those who repent before you overpower them; and know that God is Forgiving, Merciful.(34)

O Believers, fear God and seek the means of nearness to Him, and struggle in His way, that you may prosper.(35)

The unbelievers, though they had all that is in the earth and the like of it along with it, to ransom themselves from the punishment of the Day of Resurrection, it would not be accepted of them; and for them shall be a painful punishment.(36)

They will desire to come forth from the Fire, but they will not come forth from it, and for them shall be a lasting punishment.(37)

And the thief, man and woman, cut off their hands as a recompense exemplary from God for what they earned; and God is Mighty, Wise.(3

But if any repents after his wrong-doing and reforms, then God will surely accept his repentance; God is Forgiving, Merciful.(39)

Dost thou not know that to God belongs the kingdom of the heavens and the earth; He punishes whom He will and forgives whom He will; and God is powerful over everything.(40)

O Messenger, let those who hasten to unbelief not grieve thee, out of those who say with their mouths, `we believe', but their hearts have not believed; and out of the Jews who listen to falsehood, and listen to other people who have not come to thee. Perverting Words from their places, they say, `if you are given this, take it, and if you are not given it beware.' But whomso God desires to put to trial, thou canst not avail him with God anything; those are the ones whose hearts God has desired not to purify; for them shall be disgrace in this world, and for them shall be a big punishment in the Hereafter.(41)

Listeners of falsehood and devourers of the unlawful, if they come to thee, judge between them, or turn aside from them; and if thou turnst aside from them, they will not hurt thee in the least; and if thou judgest, judge justly between them; surely God loves the just.(42)

But how will they make thee a judge when they have the Torah wherein is God's judgement; yet, despite that, they turn away; and they are no believers.(43)

We sent down the Torah wherein is guidance and light, by which the Prophets, who had submitted themselves judged for the Jews, and so did the rabbis and the priests, for they were required to guard the Book of God, and they were witnesses to it; so do not fear men but fear Me; and do not sell My signs for a small price. And whoso does not judge according to what God has sent down, those are the unbelievers.(44)

And We therein prescribed for them __ life for life, eye for eye, nose for nose, ear for ear, tooth for tooth, and for injuries retaliation; and if any forgoes it, it shall be an expiation for him. And whoso does not judge according to what God has sent down, those are the wrong-doers. (45)

And We sent, following in their footsteps, Jesus, son of Mary, confirming what was before him of the Torah; and We gave him the Gospel, wherein was guidance and light, and it confirmed what was before it of the Torah, and it was a guidance and an admonition to the godfearing.(46)

And let the People of the Gospel judge according to what God sent down therein. And whoso does not judge according to what God has sent down, those are the transgressors. (47)

And We have sent down to thee the Book with the truth, confirming what is before it of the Book, and a guardian over it; so judge between them according to what God has sent down, and do not follow their caprices, forsaking what has come to thee of the truth. For everyone of you We have made a law and an open road; and if God had willed, He would have made you (all) one community, but it is so that He may try you in what He has given you, so be you forward in good works; unto God shall you all return, then He will tell you that wherein you differed;(4

and that thou judgest between them according to what God has sent down, but follow not their caprices and beware of them, lest they tempt thee away from some of what God has sent down to thee. But if they turn away, know that God desires only to afflict them for some of their sins; and surely many men are transgressors.(49)

What! Do they seek the judgement of the days of ignorance? But who can be fairer in judgement than God for a people having sure faith?(50)
Back to top Go down
danish_jalal
super Admin
super Admin
danish_jalal

PostSubject: Re: The Qur'an - Full Text In English   The Qur'an - Full Text In English - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 9:57 am

O Believers, take not Jews and Christians as friends; they are friends of one another; and whoso out of you makes them his friends is one of them; surely God does not guide the wrong-doing people.(51)

Yet thou seest those, in whose hearts is sickness, hastening towards them, saying, `we fear lest a turn of time should afflict us.' But it may be that God brings the victory or some event from Him, and then they will be regretful, for what they kept secret within them.(52)

And the Believers will say, `are these the ones who swore by God their earnest oaths that they were with you?' Their works have failed and they have become losers.(53)

O Believers, if any of you turns from his religion, God will soon bring a people He loves, and who love Him, humble towards the Believers, stern towards the unbelievers, who struggle in the way of God, and fear not the reproach of any reproacher; that is God's bounty, He gives it to whom He will; and God is All-embracing, Knowing.(54)

Your friend is only God, and His Messenger and the Believers who establish the Prayer and pay the Due-alms, and have bowed down.(55)

And whoso makes God, His Messenger and the Believers his friend, surely God's group shall be the victors.(56)

O Believers, do not take as friends those who take your religion in mockery and as a sport, from among those who were given the Book before you and the unbelievers; and fear God, if you are Believers.(57)

And when you call to the Prayer, they take it in mockery and as a sport; that is because they are a people who understand not. (5

Say, `O People of the Book, do you blame us only because we believe in God and what has been sent down to us, and what was sent down before, and because most of you are transgressors?'(59)

Say, `shall I tell you of a recompense with God worse than that? __ Whom God cursed, and on whom He was wroth, and whom He made apes and swine, and who served the idols (Taghut)? Those are the ones worst-placed and furthest astray from the even way.'(60)

And when they come to you, they say, `we believe'; but they entered in unbelief and went forth in it; and God knows very well what they were hiding.(61)

And thou seest many of them hastening to sin and enmity, and consuming the unlawful; evil indeed is that they have been doing.(62)

Why do not the rabbis and the priests forbid them from uttering sin and consuming the unlawful? Evil indeed is that they have been working.(63)

And the Jews say, `God's hand is tied up.' Tied are their hands, and cursed are they for what they said! No, His hands are out-spread, and He expends how He will; yet that which has been sent down to thee from thy Lord will surely increase many of them in insolence and unbelief; and We have cast between them enmity and hatred till the Day of Resurrection; whenever they kindle a fire for war, God extinguishes it, yet they hasten about the earth causing disorder; and God does not love those who cause disorder.(64)

And had the People of the Book believed and been godfearing, We would have acquitted them of their evils and admitted them to gardens of bliss.(65)

And had they observed the Torah and the Gospel and what was sent down to them from their Lord, they would have eaten from above them and from beneath their feet; among them is a moderate community, but many of them __ how evil they do!(66)

O Messenger, deliver what has been sent down to thee from thy Lord; and if thou dost not, thou wilt not have delivered His Message; and God will protect thee from men; surely God does not guide the disbelieving people.(67)

Say, `O People of the Book, you are not on anything until you observe the Torah and the Gospel, and what was sent down to you from your Lord'. And that which has been sent down to thee from thy Lord will surely increase many of them in insolence and unbelief; but do not sorrow for the disbelieving people.(6

Surely the Believers, the Jews, the Sabaeans and the Christians, whoso believes in God and the Last Day and acts right, no fear shall be on them nor shall they grieve.(69)

We made a covenant with the Children of Israel and sent Messengers to them; whenever there came to them a Messenger with that their souls did not desire, some they gave lies to and some they killed.(70)

And they thought there would not be any trial, so they were blind and deaf, yet God turned towards them, but again many of them were blind and deaf; and God sees the things they do.(71)

They have disbelieved who say, `God is the Messiah, son of Mary;' whereas the Messiah said, `O Children of Israel, serve God, my Lord and your Lord; surely whoso associates any with God, God has forbidden Paradise to him, and his abode will be the Fire; and the wrong-doers shall have no helpers.'(72)

Surely they have disbelieved who say, `God is the Third of the Three;' but there is no god except One God; if they do not refrain from what they say, there shall afflict the unbelievers among them a painful punishment.(73)

Now will they not turn to God and pray His forgiveness; and God is Forgiving, Merciful.(74)

The Messiah, son of Mary, was only a Messenger; Messengers had passed away before him; and his mother was a truthful woman; they used to eat food; see, how We make clear the signs to them; then see how they are perverted!(75)
Back to top Go down
danish_jalal
super Admin
super Admin
danish_jalal

PostSubject: Re: The Qur'an - Full Text In English   The Qur'an - Full Text In English - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 9:59 am

Say, `do you serve, apart from God, that which has no power of hurt or profit for you, and God is the Hearing, the Knowing?'(76)

Say, `O People of the Book, do not exceed the bounds in your religion against the truth, and do not follow the caprices of a people who went astray before, and led astray many, and have strayed from the even way.'(77)

The unbelievers among the Children of Israel were cursed by the tongue of David and Jesus, son of Mary; that is because they disobeyed and used to exceed the limits.(7

They never forbade one another from the disgusting things they committed; evil indeed was that they were doing.(79)

Thou seest many of them making friendship with the unbelievers; evil is that they have forwarded for themselves, that God be angered with them, and they should dwell in the punishment forever.(80)

And had they believed in God and the Prophet and what has been sent down to him, they would not have taken them as friends; but many of them are transgressors.(81)

Thou shalt certainly find the most hostile of men to the Believers are the Jews and the idolaters; and thou shalt surely find the nearest of them in affection to the Believers are those who say, `we are Christians'; that is because among them are priests and monks, and because they are not arrogant.(82)

PART VII

And when they hear what has been sent down to the Messenger, thou seest their eyes overflow with tears because of the truth they have recognised; they say, `our Lord, we believe, so write us down among the witnesses.(83)

And why should we not believe in God and in the truth that has come to us, when we earnestly desire that our Lord should admit us with the righteous people?'(84)

So God shall reward them for what they said __ gardens underneath which rivers flow, dwelling therein forever; and that is the recompense of the good-doers.(85)

But those who disbelieve and give lies to Our signs, those are the people of Hell.( 86)

O Believers, do not make unlawful the clean things that God has made lawful to you, and do not transgress ; God does not love the transgressors.(87)

And eat of what God has provided you, lawful and clean, and fear God in whom you are believers.(8

God will not take you to task for the vain in your oaths, but He will take you to task for oaths that you solemnly swear; and its expiation is feeding of ten needy, with the average of what you feed your families, or their clothings, or freeing of a slave; and if any does not find it, let him fast for three days; that is the expiation of your oaths when you have sworn; and guard your oaths; thus God explains to you His signs, that you may give thanks. (89)

O Believers, wine, gambling, altars and divining arrows are only an abomination of Devil's work, so avoid it that you may prosper.(90)

Devil desires only to precipitate enmity and hatred between you through wine and gambling, and to bar you from remembrance of God and from the Prayer; will you then desist?(91)

And obey God and obey the Messenger and beware; but if you turn back, then know that for Our Messenger is only the deliverance of the Manifest Message.(92)

It is no fault of theirs who believe and do righteous deeds for what they have eaten, when they are godfearing and believe and do righteous deeds; then they are godfearing and believe; then they are godfearing and do good; and God loves the good-doers.(93)

O Believers, God will surely try you with something of the game which your hands and lances reach, that God may know who fears Him unseen; then whoso transgresses after that, for him shall be a painful punishment.(94)

O Believers, do not kill the game while you are in pilgrim sanctity; and if any of you kills it intentionally, the recompense will be the like of what he killed out of flocks, as two just men of yours judge __ an offering to reach the Ka'ba; or for expiation, food for the needy, or equivalent of that in fasting, so that he may taste the penalty of his deed ; God has pardoned what is past; but if any does again, God will take vengeance on him; and God is Mighty, Vengeful.(95)

Permitted to you is game of the sea and its food, a provision for you and for the traveller; but forbidden to you is game of the land, as long a you remain in pilgrim sanctity; and fear God unto whom you shall be mustered.(96)

God has appointed the Ka'ba, the Sacred House, the sacred month, the offering and the necklaces as establishment for men; that is so that you may know that God knows whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth, and that God has knowledge of everything.(97)

Know that God is terrible in retribution, and that God is also Forgiving, Merciful.(9

For the Messenger is only deliverance of the Message; and God knows what you show and what you hide.(99)

Say, `the unclean and the clean are not equal, even though the abundance of the unclean may make thee wonder; so fear God, O men of understanding, that you may prosper.'(100)
Back to top Go down
danish_jalal
super Admin
super Admin
danish_jalal

PostSubject: Re: The Qur'an - Full Text In English   The Qur'an - Full Text In English - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 10:14 am

O Believers, do not question concerning things which, if they were disclosed to you, would hurt you; yet if you question concerning them at the time the Quran is being sent down, they will be disclosed to you; God has overlooked them; and God is Forgiving, Clement.(101)

A people before you questioned about them, but then disbelieved in them.(102)

God has not appointed such things as Baheera, Saiba, Waseela or Ham, but the unbelievers forge falsehood against God; and most of them do not understand.(103)

And when it is said to them, `come to what God has sent down and to the Messenger,' they say,'enough for us is what we found our fathers on.' What! Even if their fathers knew nothing, nor were they guided?(104)

O Believers, you are responsible for your own selves; he who is astray shall not hurt you when you are guided; to God shall you return all together, and He will tell you what you have been doing. (105)

O Believers, the testimony between you, when death approaches any of you, at the time of making a bequest, shall be two just men out of you; or two others out of those other than you, if you are journeying in the land and affliction of death befalls you; you shall detain them (two) after the Prayer, and they shall, if you are in doubt, swear by God, `we will not take any price for it, even though it were a near kinsman, nor will we hide the testimony of God, for then we would surely be among the sinners.'(106)

Then, if it is discovered that they have merited sin, two others shall stand in their place, being the nearest of those concerned, and they shall swear by God, `our testimony is truer than their testimony and we have not transgressed, for then we would surely be among the wrong-doers.'(107)

Thus it is likelier that people will bear testimony in its proper form, or else they will be afraid that, after their oaths, oaths may be rebutted; and fear God and listen; but God does not guide the transgressing people.(108)

The day God will gather the Messengers, He will say, `what response were you given?' They will say, `we have no knowledge; surely Thou art the All-Knowing of the unseen things.'(109)

When God will say,'O Jesus, son of Mary, remember My blessing upon thee and upon thy mother, when I strengthened thee with the Holy Spirit, that thou spokest to men in the cradle and of age; and when I taught thee the Book, the Wisdom, the Torah and the Gospel; and when thou madest, out of clay, a form like a bird, by My leave, and breathedest into it, and it became a bird, by My leave; and thou healedest the blind and the leper by My leave; and when thou broughtest the dead forth, by My leave; and when I restrained the Children of Israel from thee, when thou broughtest to them the Clear Signs, yet the unbelievers among them said, `it is nothing but plain sorcery.'(110)

And when I revealed to the disciples to believe in Me and in My Messenger, they said, `we believe, and Thou bear witness that we have submitted.'(111)

When the disciples said, `O Jesus, son of Mary, is thy Lord able to send down on us a Table from the heaven', he said, `fear God, if you are Believers.'(112)

They said, `we desire that we should eat of it, and our hearts may be at rest, and we may know that thou hast spoken truth to us, and we may be among its witnesses.'(113)

Jesus, son of Mary, said, `O God, our Lord, send down on us a Table from the heaven, that may be a festival for us, for the first of us and the last of us, and provide for us, and Thou art the best of providers.'(114)

God said, `I am sending it down on you; but if any of you disbelieves afterwards, I shall punish him with a punishment that I punish none in the whole world.'(115)

And when God will say, `Jesus, son of Mary, didst thou say to men, `take me and my mother as gods, apart from God?' He will say, `Holy be Thou, it is not mine to say what I have no right to ; if I had said it, Thou wouldst have known it; Thou knowest what is in my mind, but I do not know what is in Thy mind; Thou art surely the All-knowing of the unseen things.(116)

I did not say to them except what Thou didst command me: __ `serve God, my Lord and your Lord,' and I was a witness over them, so long as I remained among them; but when Thou didst take me, Thou Thyself wast the watcher over them; and Thou art a witness over all things. (117)

If Thou punishest them, they are Thy servants, and if Thou forgivest them, Thou art the Mighty, the Wise.'(118)

God will say, `this is a day when their truth will profit the truthful;for them shall be gardens underneath which rivers flow, dwelling therein forever and ever; God is pleased with them and they are pleased with Him; that is the great triumph.'(119)

To God belongs the kingdom of the heavens and earth and whatever is in them; and He is powerful over everything.(120)
Back to top Go down
danish_jalal
super Admin
super Admin
danish_jalal

PostSubject: Re: The Qur'an - Full Text In English   The Qur'an - Full Text In English - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 10:21 am

AL-ANAM (6)

"Cattle"

(Revealed at Mecca,Verses 166)

Praise be to God who created the heavens and the earth, and made darkness and light; yet the unbelievers ascribe equals to their Lord.(1)

It is He who created you from clay, then decreed a term; and the term is stated with Him, yet you doubt.(2)

And He is the God in the heavens and in the earth; He knows your secrets and your open affairs, and He knows what you earn. (3)

And not a sign of the signs of their Lord comes to them but they turn away from it.(4)

And they have given lies to the truth when it has come to them; but there shall soon come to them the news of that they were mocking.(5)

Have they not considered how many a generation We destroyed before them whom We had established on the earth as We never established you, and We had loosed the heaven upon them in torrents, and made the rivers to flow beneath them? Then We destroyed them because of their sins, and raised up another generation after them.(6)

And had We sent down on thee a writing on paper and had they touched it with their hands, yet the unbelievers would have said, `this is not but clear sorcery.'(7)

And they say, `why has not an angel been sent down on him?' But had We sent down an angel, the matter would have been decided, and then they would not be respited.(

And had We made him an angel, We would have made him a man and confused for them the thing they are confusing.(9)

And surely the Messengers have been mocked at before thee, but then those that scoffed at them were overtaken by that they mocked at.(10)

Say, `journey in the land, and see how was the end of those who cried lies.'(11)

Say, `to whom belongs what is in the heavens and earth?' Say, `to God. He has prescribed for Himself mercy; He will surely gather you to the Day of Resurrection, wherein is no doubt; but those who give loss to themselves, they do not believe.(12)

And to Him belongs all that inhabits at night and day; and He is the Hearing, the Knowing.'(13)

Say, `shall I take a protector other than God, the Originator of the heavens and the earth, and it is He who feeds and is not fed?' Say, `I have been commanded to be the first of those who surrender,' and: `be not thou of the idolaters.'(14)

Say `I fear, if I disobey my Lord, the punishment of a Mighty Day.(15)

From whom it is averted on that day, on him He will have mercy; and that is the manifest triumph.'(16)

And if God touches thee with harm, none can remove it but He; and if He touches thee with good, He is powerful over everything.(17)

And He is Omnipotent over His servants; and He is the Wise, the Aware.(1

Say, `What thing is greatest in testimony?' Say, `God is a witness between me and you, and this Quran has been revealed to me, so that I may thereby warn you and whomsoever it reaches. Do you testify that there are other gods with God?' Say, `I do not testify.' Say, `He is only One God, and I am quit of that you associate with Him.'(19)

Those to whom We have given the Book recognise it, as they recognise their sons; but those who give loss to themselves, they do not believe.(20)

And who does greater wrong than he who forges a lie against God or cries lies to His signs? Surely the wrong-doers shall not prosper.(21)

And on the Day We shall muster them all together, then shall say to those who set up associate-gods, `where are your associate-gods whom you were asserting?'(22)

Then they shall have no excuse but to say, `by God, our Lord, We were not associaters.'(23)

See, how they lie against themselves, and that which they were forging is lost to them!(24)

And some of them there are who give ear to thee, but We have put veils on their hearts and heaviness in their ears, lest they understand it; and even if they see every sign, they will not believe in it; so much so that when they come to thee they dispute with thee; the unbelievers say, `it is naught but the fables of the ancients.'(25)
Back to top Go down
danish_jalal
super Admin
super Admin
danish_jalal

PostSubject: Re: The Qur'an - Full Text In English   The Qur'an - Full Text In English - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 6:08 am

And they forbid it and keep away from it, and they destroy none but themselves and do not appreciate.(26)

And if thou couldst see when they are stationed before the Fire, and they say, `would that we were returned, and did not give lies to the signs of our Lord, and were among the Believers.'(27)

No, that they were concealing before has appeared before them; and even if they were returned, they would again do what they were forbidden, and they are surely liars.(2

And they say, `it is only our present life, and we shall not be raised.'(29)

But, if thou couldst see when they are stationed before their Lord, He will say, `is this not the truth?' They will say, `yes indeed, by our Lord.' He will say `taste the punishment because you disbelieved.'(30)

They indeed are losers who give lies to the meeting with God; until when the Hour comes upon them suddenly, they will say, `alas for us, that we neglected it', and they will be bearing their loads on their backs. Behold, how evil is the load that they bear!(31)

And (remember) the present life is naught but a sport and a diversion, and the Last House is better for the godfearing; will you not understand?(32)

We know indeed that what they say grieves thee, yet it is not thee that they give lies to, but the wrong-doers deny the signs of God.(33)

And Messengers were indeed given lies to before thee, yet they patiently endured that they were given lies to, and were hurt, untill Our help reached them; and there is none to change the words of God; and surely there have already come to thee some news of the Envoys.(34)

And if their turning away is hard on thee, why, if thou canst seek out a hole into the earth or a ladder in the heaven to bring them a sign __ but had God willed, He would have gathered them to the guidance; so be thou not among the ignorant.(35)

Only those respond who listen; and the dead, God will raise them up, then unto Him they will be returned. (36)

And they say, `why has not a sign been sent down to him from his Lord? ` Say, `God is able to send down a sign, but most of them do not know.'(37)

And there is no creature on the earth, nor a bird flying with its two wings, but they are communities like you; We have not neglected anything in the Book; then to their Lord they shall be mustered.(3

And those who give lies to Our signs are deaf and dumb, dwelling in darkness; whomso God will, He sends astray; and whomso He will, He puts on a straight path.(39)

Say, `have you considered, if God's punishment comes upon you or the Hour comes upon you, will you call upon any other than God, if you speak truly?(40)

No, upon Him you will call, then He will remove that for which you call upon Him if He will, and you will forget that you associate (with Him).'(41)

And We indeed sent Messengers to communities before thee, then We seized them with misery and hardship, that they might be humble.(42)

But why, when Our might came upon them, were they not humble? In stead, their hearts became hard, and the Devil adorned for them what they were doing.(43)

So when they forgot what they were admonished with, We opened to them the gates of all things, until, when they rejoiced in what they were given, We seized them suddenly; then, lo, they were left in despair.(44)

Then the last remnant of the wrong-doing people was cut off; and praise be to God, the Lord of the world. (45)

Say,'have you considered, if God seizes your ears and your eyes and seals your hearts, who is a god other than God that will bring them to you?' See, how We turn about the signs, yet they are turning away.(46)

Say, `have you considered, if God's punishment comes upon you suddenly or openly, shall any be destroyed except the wrong-doing people?'(47)

And We send not the Envoys, but as bearers of good news and warners; then whoso believes and makes amends, there shall be no fear on them, nor shall they grieve.(4

But those who give lies to Our signs, the punishment will afflict them for that they transgressed.(49)

Say, `I do not say to you, `I hold the treasures of God, nor I know the unseen, nor I say to you, `I am an angel'; I only follow what is revealed to me.' `Say, `are the blind and the seeing man equal? Will you not then ponder?'(50)
Back to top Go down
danish_jalal
super Admin
super Admin
danish_jalal

PostSubject: Re: The Qur'an - Full Text In English   The Qur'an - Full Text In English - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 6:27 am

And warn thou with it, those who fear that they shall be mustered to their Lord, when there will be no protecter for them nor any intercessor apart from Him, that they be godfearing.(51)

And do not drive away those who call upon their Lord, morning and evening, desiring His attention; nothing of their account falls upon thee, and nothing of thy account falls upon them, that thou shouldst drive them away, and be among the wrong-doers.(52)

And even so We have tried some of them by others, that they may say, `are these the ones whom God has been gracious among us?' Does not God know best the thankful?(53)

And when those who believe in Our signs come to thee, say, `peace be upon you; your Lord has prescribed for Himself mercy; so that any of you who does evil in ignorance, then repents after that, and makes amends, He is Forgiving, Merciful.'(54)

And thus We explain the signs and so that the sinners' way may be clear.(55)

Say, `I am forbidden to serve those you call upon, apart from God.' Say, `I do not follow your caprices, for, then, I shall be astray, and I shall not be of the guided.'(56)

Say,` I stand on a clear sign from my Lord, and you have given lies to it. Not with me is that you seek to hasten. The judgement is God's alone. He relates the truth, and He is the Best of Deciders.'(57)

Say `if what you seek to hasten were with me, the matter would have been decided between me and you; and God knows best the wrong-doers.'(5

And with Him are the keys of the unseen, which none knows but He; and He knows what is in the land and the sea; and not a leaf falls but He knows it; and not a grain is there in the darkness of the earth, nor anything fresh or dry, but it is in a clear Book.(59)

And it is He who takes your souls by night, and knows what you worked by day, then He raises you up therein that a stated term be completed; then unto Him shall you return, then He will tell you what you have been doing.'(60)

And He is the Omnipotent over His servants, and sends guards over you; until, when death approaches any of you, Our messengers take his soul, and they neglect not.(61)

Then they are returned to God, their True Protector. Behold, the judgement belongs to Him, and He is the Swiftest of Reckoners.(62)

Say,` who delivers you from the darkness of land and sea, when you call upon Him humbly and secretly: `If He delivers us from this, we shall surely be among the thankful.'(63)

Say, `God delivers you from it and from every distress; yet you assign Him associates.'(64)

Say `He is able to send forth on you punishment from above you or from under your feet, or to confuse you in sects and make you taste the violence of one another;' see, how We turn about the Signs that they may understand.(65)

But thy people have given lies to it, though it is the truth. Say, ` I am no care-taker for you.(66)

Every news has a destination, and you will soon know.'(67)

And when thou seest them engaged in discussing Our signs, turn away from them until they are engaged in a discourse other than it; and if the Devil makes thee forget, do not sit, after the reminding, with the wrong-doing people.(6

And nothing of their account falls upon the godfearing except a reminding, that they may become godfearing.(69)

And leave alone those who take their religion as a sport and a diversion, and whom the present life has deluded; and admonish thereby lest a soul should be delivered to destruction for what it earned, when it shall have no protector and no intercessor, apart form God; and if it offers any counterpoise, it shall not be taken from it; those are they who shall be delivered to destruction for what they earned; for them shall be a draught of hot water and a painful punishment for that they disbelieved. (70)

Say, `shall we call, apart from God, on that which neither profits us nor harms us, and turn back on our heels after God has guided us __ like him whom the devils have lured to bewilderment in the earth, though he has companions who call him to guidance: `come to us.' Say `God's guidance is the guidance, and we are commanded to surrender to the Lord of the world;(71)

and: `establish the Prayer and fear Him; and it is He to whom you shall be mustered.'(72)

And it is He who created the heavens and the earth on truth; and the day, He says, `be', it will be.(73)

His word is the truth; and His shall be the kingdom the Day the Trumpet is blown; the Knower of the unseen and the visible; and He is the Wise, the Aware.'(74)

And when Abraham said to his father Azar, ` dost thou take idols for gods? I see thee and thy people clearly astray.'(75)
Back to top Go down
danish_jalal
super Admin
super Admin
danish_jalal

PostSubject: Re: The Qur'an - Full Text In English   The Qur'an - Full Text In English - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 6:28 am

And so We show Abraham the governance of the heavens and the earth, and that he might be among those who have sure faith.(76)

And when the night overshadowed him, he saw a star; he said, `this is my Lord;' but when it set, he said, `I do not love the setters.'(77)

Then when he saw the moon shining, he said, `this is my Lord;' but when it also set, he said, `if my Lord does not guide me, I shall surely be among the astray people.'(7

Then when he saw the sun shining, he said, `this is my Lord, this is the biggest;' but when it also set, he said, `O my people, I am quit of that you associate.(79)

I turn my face all-devoted to Him who originated the heavens and the earth, and I am not of the idolaters.'(80)

And his people disputed with him. He said, ` do you dispute with me concerning God, when He has indeed guided me? I fear not those you associate with Him, except that my Lord will anything; my Lord embraces everything in knowledge; will you not pay heed?(81)

And how should I fear those that you associate, when you are not afraid to associate with God that for which God has not sent down any authority on you? So which of the two parties has a greater right to security, if you know?(82)

Those who believe and do not confound their belief with wrong-doing, for them alone is the security, and they are rightly guided.' (83)

And that was Our argument that We gave to Abraham against his people; We raise in ranks whom We will; thy Lord is Wise, Knowing.(84)

And We bestowed upon him Isaac and Jacob; everyone We guided; and Noah We guided aforetime, and out of his offspring, David, Solomon, Job, Joseph, Moses and Aaron __ and so We recompense the good-doers; __(85)

and Zachariah, John, Jesus and Elias __ all were among the righteous;(86)

and Ishmael, Elisha, Jonah and Lot __ and everyone We exalted above the people;(87)

and also, of their fathers, and their offspring and their brothers; and We elected them and guided them to a straight path.(8

That is God`s guidance whereby He guides whomso He will of His servants; and if they had taken associate-gods, all their work would have perished.(89)

Those were they whom We gave the Book, the Judgement and the Prophethood; now, if these people disbelieve, We have entrusted it to a people who are not its unbelievers.(90)

Those were the ones whom God guided; so follow their guidance. Say, `I ask of you no wage for it; it is not but a Reminder for all people.(91)

But they measured not God with His true measure, when they said, `God has not sent down anything on a mortal.' Say, `who sent down the Book that Moses brought, as a light and a guidance to men, which you put into parchments that you show, and you hide much; and you were taught what you and your fathers did not know.' Say, `God.' Then leave them playing in their vain discourse.(92)

And this is a Book that We have sent down, blessed and confirming what was before it, and that thou mayest warn the mother-city and those living around it; and those who believe in the Hereafter, believe in it, and they guard their Prayer. (93)

And who does greater wrong than he who forges a lie against God, or says, `revelations have come to me', when nothing has been revealed to him, and who says, `I will send down the like of what God has sent down?' But if thou couldst see when the wrong-doers are in the agonies of death, and the angels are stretching out their hands: `give up your souls; today you shall be recompensed with the punishment of humiliation for what you have been saying against God without right, and for showing arrogance against His signs.' __(94)

‘And you have come to Us one by one as We created you first time, and you have left behind your backs what We bestowed on you. And We do not see with you your intercessors, those whom you asserted were associate-gods in your case; the ties between you are cut off and that which you asserted has been lost to you.'(95)

It is God who splits the grain and the date-stone; He brings forth the living from the dead, and He is the one who brings forth the dead from the living; that is God; then how are you perverted?(96)

He is the one who breaks the dawn, and He has made the night for rest, and the sun and the moon for a reckoning; that is the measuring of the Mighty, the Knowing.(97)

And it is He who has made for you the stars, that you may thereby find the way in the darkness of land and sea; We have explained the signs for a people who know.(9

And it is He who has produced you from one soul, then there is a lodging and a repository; We have explained the signs for a people who understand.(99)

And it is He who has sent down from heaven water, and thereby We have brought forth vegetation of everything, then We brought forth from it foliage, bringing forth from it closely-packed grain; and of the palm trees, from its spathes, low-hanging clusters, and gardens of vines, olive, and pomegranates, alike and unlike. Look upon fruit (of each) when it fructifies and its ripening; surely in that are signs for a people who believe.(100)
Back to top Go down
danish_jalal
super Admin
super Admin
danish_jalal

PostSubject: Re: The Qur'an - Full Text In English   The Qur'an - Full Text In English - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 6:33 am

Yet they ascribe the jinn as associates to God, though He created them, and they impute to Him sons and daughters without knowledge; Holy be He, and Exalted, above that they describe.(101)

The Originator of the heavens and the earth __ how should He have a son when He has no consort; and He created everything, and He has the knowledge of everything.(102)

That is God, your Lord; there is no god but He, creator of every thing, so serve Him; and He is the caretaker of everything.(103)

Eyes do not comprehend Him, but He comprehends the eyes; and He is the Subtle, the Aware.(104)

Visible signs have come to you from your Lord; so whoso sees, it is for himself, and whoso is blind, it is against him; and I am no guardian over you.(105)

And thus do We turn about the signs and that they may say, ` thou hast studied;' and that We may make it clear for a people who have knowledge.(106)

Follow thou what is revealed to thee from thy Lord; there is no god but He and turn thou away from the idolaters.(107)

And had God willed, they would not have been idolaters; and We have not appointed thee a guardian over them; and thou art not any caretaker for them.(108)

And do not abuse those whom they call upon, apart from God, for then they will abuse God out of spite in ignorance. Thus We have adorned to every community their deed, then to their Lord shall they return, and He will tell them what they have been doing.(109)

And they swear by God their most earnest oaths that if a Sign comes to them, they will surely believe in it. Say, `the Signs are only with God.' And what will make you realize that, when it comes, they will not believe.(110)

And We will turn about their hearts and their eyes, even as they did not believe in it the first time; and We will leave them in their insolence, blindly wandering.(111)

And though We had sent down the angels to them, and the dead had spoken with them, and We had mustered before them everything face to face, they were not the ones as would believe, unless God so willed; but most of them are ignorant.(112)

And so We have assigned for every Prophet an enemy __ devils of men and jinn, inspiring to each other gilded speech, as a delusion; yet had thy Lord willed, they would have not done it; so leave them and what they forge.(113)

And it is so, that the hearts of those who do not believe in the Hereafter may incline to it, and they may be pleased with it, and they may earn what they are earning.(114)

What! shall I seek after a judge other than God, when it is He who has sent down to you the Book, well-explained; and those whom We have given the Book know that it is sent down from thy Lord with the truth, so be thou not among the doubters.(115)

And the Word of thy Lord is perfect in truth and justice; none can change His Words; and He is the Hearing, the Knowing.(116)

And if thou obeyest most of those on earth, they will lead thee astray from God's way; they follow not but surmise and they only conjecture.(117)

Thy Lord very well knows as to who goes astray from His way; and He very well knows the guided.(118)

Now eat of that over which God's Name has been mentioned, if you believe in His signs.(119)

And why should you not eat of that over which God's Name has been mentioned, when He has explained to you what He has made unlawful for you, unless you are constrained to it? But surely many lead astray by their caprices without any knowledge; surely thy Lord very well knows the transgressors.(120)

And forsake the sin, whether open or secret; those who earn sin shall be recompensed for what they were earning.(121)

And do not eat of that over which God's Name has not been mentioned, for it is indeed a transgression; and the devils inspire their friends to dispute with you; but if you obey them, you shall be idolaters.(122)

And is he who was dead and We gave him life and appointed for him a light by which he walks among men, as one whose likeness is in the darkness, wherefrom he cannot come forth? So are adorned for the unbelievers the things they are doing.(123)

And even so We have appointed in every city its big sinners to scheme there; but they scheme not except against themselves and perceive not.(124)

And when a sign comes to them, they say, `we will not believe until we are given the like of what God's Messengers are given'; God very well knows where to place His Message; humiliation before God and severe punishment shall befall the sinners for their scheming.(125)
Back to top Go down
danish_jalal
super Admin
super Admin
danish_jalal

PostSubject: Re: The Qur'an - Full Text In English   The Qur'an - Full Text In English - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 6:34 am

Now, whomso God desires to guide, He opens his breast to Submission (Islam), and whomso He desires to send astray, He makes his breast narrow and tight, as if he were going up in the heaven; thus God lays abomination on those who believe not.(126)

And this is the straight path of thy Lord; We have explained the signs for a people who pay heed.(127)

For them is the House of Peace with their Lord, and He is their helper in that they are doing.(128)

And on the day He musters them all together __ `O assembly of Jinn, you took much of mankind'. And their friends among mankind will say, `our Lord, we benefited one another and have now reached our term that Thou didst appoint for us.' He will say, `the Fire is your resort to dwell therein forever, except as God will'; surely thy Lord is Wise, Knowing.(129)

And so We make the wrongdoers companions of one another for what they earned.(130)

`O assembly of Jinn and men, did not the Messengers come to you from among you, relating to you My signs, and warning you of the meeting of this your day?' They shall say, `We bear witness against ourselves'. And the worldly life deluded them, and they testified against themselves that they were unbelievers.(131)

That is because thy Lord would never destroy the cities unjustly, while their people were unaware.(132)

And all have ranks according to what they do; and thy Lord is not unaware of what they do.(133)

And thy Lord is All-sufficient, Merciful. If He will, He may take you away and cause to succeed after you what He will, as He raised you from the offspring of another people.(134)

That which you are promised shall surely come, and you cannot frustrate it.(135)

Say, `O my people, you may act at your place, I am also acting; you will soon know who gets the end-result of the House; surely the wrong-doers shall not prosper'.(136)

And they assign to God, a part of what He has produced of the tillage and cattle, saying, `this is for God', __ they assert __ `and this is for our associate-gods.' Then what is for their associate-gods, does not reach God, but what is for God reaches their associate-gods; how evil do they judge!(137)

And like that, for many of the idolaters their associate-gods have made killing of their children seem fair so as to annihilate them, and to confuse their religion for them; and had God willed, they would not have done it; so leave them and what they forge.(138)
And they say, `these are forbidden cattle and tillage, which none shall eat, except those whom we will', so they assert, and there are cattle whose backs are forbidden, and cattle over which they mention not the Name of God, forging against Him; He will recompense them for their forging.(139)

And they say, `what is in the bellies of these cattle is purely for our males and is forbidden to our spouses'; but if it be dead, they are partners in it; He will recompense them for their so describing; He is surely Wise, Knowing.(140)

They are indeed losers who kill their children foolishly, without knowledge, and, forging against God, forbid what God has provided them; they have gone astray, and are not guided. (141)

And it is He who has produced gardens, trellised and untrellised, and palm-trees and crops, diverse in foods, and olives and pomegranates, like and unlike. Eat of their fruits when they fructify, and pay their due on the day of their harvest, and be not prodigal; God does not love the prodigal.(142)

And of the cattle, some are for carrying burden and some are for slaughter; eat of what God has provided you, and do not follow the steps of the Devil; he is an open enemy to you.(143)

There are eight kinds __ of sheep two and of goats two. Say, `is it the two males He has forbidden or the two females, or that which the wombs of the two females contain? Tell me with knowledge if you are truthful'.(144)

And of camels two and of oxen two. Say, `is it the two males He has forbidden or the two females, or that which the wombs of the two females contain? Or were you witnesses when God charged you with this? Then who is more unjust than he who forges against God a lie to lead men astray without knowledge? Surely God does not guide the wrong-doing people'.(145)

Say, `I do not find in what is revealed to me anything forbidden to one who eats thereof, except that it be carrion, or blood poured forth, or the flesh of swine for it is an abomination, or a transgression that name of other than God be invoked on it; yet if any is constrained, not revolting nor exceeding limits, then thy Lord is Forgiving, Merciful'.(146)

And to the Jews, We forbade every animal with undivided hoofs; and of oxen and goats, We forbade them the fat of them except what their backs or intestines carry, or what is mingled with bone; that We recompensed them for their rebellion, and We are surely truthful.(147)

Now, if they gives lies to thee, say `your Lord is of all-embracing mercy, yet His might is not turned back from the sinner people'. (148)

The idolaters will say, `had God willed, we would not have been idolaters, nor our fathers, nor would have we forbidden anything;' so cried lies those before them until they tasted Our might. Say, `do you have any knowledge to bring it forth for us? You follow only surmise and you only conjecture.'(149)

Say, `to God belongs the conclusive argument; had He willed, He would have guided you all.'(150)
Back to top Go down
danish_jalal
super Admin
super Admin
danish_jalal

PostSubject: Re: The Qur'an - Full Text In English   The Qur'an - Full Text In English - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 6:35 am

Say, `produce your witnesses who testify that God has forbidden this and this.' Then if they testify, do not testify with them; and do not thou follow the caprices of those who gave lies to Our signs and those who do not believe in the Hereafter and ascribe equals to their Lord.(151)

Say, `come, I shall recite what your Lord has forbidden to you; that you associate not anything with Him, and be good to your parents; and do not kill your children because of poverty __ We provide you and them; and do not approach indecencies, whether open or hidden; and do not kill the soul God has forbidden except by right; with that He has charged you that you may understand.(152)

And do not approach the property of the orphan except in the fairest manner, until he reaches maturity; and fill up the measure and the balance with justice __ We charge not a soul but to its capacity. And when you speak, be just though it be a near kinsman; and fulfill God's covenant. With that He has charged you that you might pay heed.(153)

And (say) that this is My straight path, so follow it and follow not other ways, lest they part you from His way. With that He has charged you that you might be careful.(154)

Moreover, We gave Moses the Book, complete for him who does good, and an explanation of everything, and a guidance and a mercy, that they might believe in the meeting with their Lord.(155)

And this is a blessed Book, that We have sent down, so follow it and be godfearing, that you may receive mercy;(156)

lest you should say, `the Book was sent down only on two groups before us, and we were indeed unaware of what they studied;(157)

or you say, `if the Book had been sent down on us, we would have been more guided than they'. Now there has come to you from your Lord a clear proof, and a guidance and a mercy; who then is more unjust than he who gives lies to God's signs and turns away from them? We will recompense those who turn away from Our signs with evil punishment for their turning away.(158)

Are they only looking for the angels to come to them, or for thy Lord to come, or for some of the Signs of thy Lord to come? On the day some of the Signs of thy Lord come, it shall not profit a soul to believe, if it did not believe before, or earned some good in its belief. Say, `wait, we are also waiting'.(159)

Those who have made divisions in their religion and have become sects, thou art not of them in anything; their affair is only unto God, and He will tell them what they have been doing.(160)

Whoso brings a good deed shall have ten the like of it; and whoso brings an evil deed shall not be recompensed but the like of it, and they shall not be wronged.(161)

Say, `as for me, my Lord has guided me to a straight path __ an upright religion, the creed of Abraham, the devoted, and he was not of the idolaters'.(162)

Say, `my Prayer and my ritual sacrifice, and my living and my dying, all are for God, the Lord of the world,(163)

who has no associate; and even so I have been commanded, and I am the first of those who have surrendered (Muslim)'.(164)

Say, `shall I seek after a lord other than God, while He is the Lord of all things?' And no soul earns but against itself; and no bearer of load bears load of another; then to your Lord shall you return, and He will tell you wherein you differed.(165)

And it is He who has appointed you viceroys in the earth, and raised in rank some of you above others, that He may try you in what He has given you; Surely thy Lord is swift in retribution, and surely He is Forgiving, Merciful.(166)
Back to top Go down
danish_jalal
super Admin
super Admin
danish_jalal

PostSubject: Re: The Qur'an - Full Text In English   The Qur'an - Full Text In English - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 6:36 am

AL-A’RAF (7)

"The Battlements"

(Revealed at Mecca,Verses 206)

Alif Lam Mim Sad (A.L.M.S.);(1)

a Book is sent down to thee __ and let there be no tightness in thy breast because of it __ that thou mayest warn by it, and as a reminder to the Believers.(2)

Follow what has been sent down to you from your Lord, and do not follow friends other than He; but little heed you pay.(3)

And how many a city We have destroyed, and Our might came upon it at night, or while they were resting at noon.(4)

Then their cry, when Our might came upon them, was not but that they said, `we were surely wrong-doers'.(5)

So We shall question those to whom the Message was sent(6)

and We shall question the Messengers, and We shall relate to them with knowledge, and We were not absent.(7)

The weighing that day will be true; then those whose scales are heavy, they shall prosper.(

And those whose scales are light, they shall have given loss to themselves, for they wronged Our signs.(9)

And We have established you in the earth, and made your livelihood in it; little thanks you show.(10)

And We created you, then shaped you, then said to the angels, `prostrate yourselves before Adam', so they prostrated themselves except Iblis; he would not be among those who prostrated themselves.(11)

God said, `what prevented thee from prostrating thyself, when I commanded thee?' Said he, `I am better than he; Thou createdst me of fire and createdst him of clay'.(12)

God said, `get thou down from here; it is not for thee to show arrogance here; so go forth; thou art among the degraded'.(13)

Said he, `respite me till the Day they shall be raised'.(14)

God said, `thou art among the respited'.(15)

Said he, `now that Thou hast perverted me, I shall surely sit for them on Thy straight path,(16)

then I shall come on them from before them and from behind them, from their right and from their left, and Thou wilt not find most of them thankful'.(17)

God said, `go forth from here, despised and banished; those of them who follow thee, I shall surely fill the Hell with all of you'.(1

`And O Adam, stay thou and thy wife in the garden and eat of where you will, but do not go near this tree, lest you be among the wrong-doers'.(19)

Then the Devil whispered to them to show to them what was hidden from them of their shameful parts, and said, `your Lord has only prohibited you from this tree, lest you become angels, or be among the immortals'.(20)

And he swore to them, `I am indeed a sincere adviser for you'.(21)

So he let them fall down by delusion; and when they tasted the tree, their shameful parts became apparent to them, and they took to stitching leaves of the garden on them. And their Lord called to them, `did I not prohibit you from this tree and say to you that the Devil is an open enemy to you?'(22)

They said, `our Lord, we have wronged ourselves, and if Thou dost not forgive us and have mercy on us, we shall surely be among the losers'.(23)

He said, `get you down as enemies to one another; for you there shall be on the earth an abode and goods for a time'.(24)

He said, `there you shall live, there you shall die, and therefrom you shall be brought forth'.(25)
Back to top Go down
danish_jalal
super Admin
super Admin
danish_jalal

PostSubject: Re: The Qur'an - Full Text In English   The Qur'an - Full Text In English - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 6:37 am

O Children of Adam, We have sent down on you a garment to cover your shameful parts, and for adornment __ and the garment of piety that is the best __ that is of the Signs of God, that they may pay heed.(26)

O Children of Adam, let not the Devil put you to trial, as he brought your parents out of the garden, stripping them of their garments to reveal to them their shameful parts; he sees you __ he and his tribe __ from where you do not see them. We have made the devils the friends of those who do not believe.(27)

And when they commit an indecency, they say, `we found our fathers doing it, and God has commanded us to do it'. Say, `God does not command indecencies; do you say regarding God what you do not know?'(2

Say, `my Lord has commanded justice; and you keep your attention to every place of worship and call on Him, making obedience purely His. As He originated you so shall you return'.(29)

A part He has guided, and a part has deserved to go astray; they have taken devils as friends, apart from God, and they think that they are guided.(30)

O Children of Adam, adorn yourselves at every place of worship, and eat and drink but be not prodigal; He does not love the prodigal.(31)

Say, `who has forbidden God's adornment and clean provisions, that He has brought forth for His servants?' Say, `they are for the Believers in the present life, and shall be exclusively theirs on the Day of Resurrection'. Thus We explain the signs to a people who have knowledge.(32)

Say, `my Lord has forbidden only indecencies, open and hidden, and sin and revolting without right, and that you associate with God that for which He has not sent down any authority, and that you say against God what you know not'.(33)

And for every community there is a term; then, when their term comes, they do not put it back by a moment, nor put it forward.(34)

O Children of Adam, there shall, however, come to you Messengers from among you, relating to you My signs, then those who feared God and reformed no fear shall be on them, nor shall they grieve.(35)

And those who gave lies to Our signs and showed arrogance against them, they shall be the inhabitants of the Fire, dwelling therein forever.(36)

Now who does greater wrong than he who forges a lie against God or gives lies to His signs? Their portion as written shall reach them; till when Our messengers come to them to take them, they will say, `where are those you were calling on, apart from God?' They will say, `they are lost to us'; and they will testify against themselves that they were unbelievers.(37)

He will say, `enter among the communities of jinn and men, that have passed away before you, into the Fire'. Whenever a community enters, it curses its sister; until, when they have all reached there, the last of them shall say regarding the earlier of them, `Our Lord, these led us astray, so give them a double punishment of the Fire'. He will say, `for everyone is a double, but you do not know'.(3

And the earlier of them shall say to the last of them, `you have no preference over us, now taste the punishment for what you have earned'.(39)

Surely those who give lies to Our signs and show arrogance against them, the gates of the heaven shall not be opened to them, nor shall they enter Paradise, until the camel passes through the eye of the needle; and so shall We recompense the sinners.(40)

Hell shall be their cradle and over them (its) coverings; and so shall We recompense the wrong-doers.(41)

And those who believe and do righteous deeds __ and We do not charge a soul but to its capacity __ they shall be the inhabitants of Paradise; therein they shall live forever.(42)

And We shall draw out all rancour that is in their breasts; rivers will be flowing underneath them; and they shall say, `praise be to God who has guided us to this; and we could not find the way, if God had not guided us; surely the Messengers of Our Lord came with the truth'. And it will be proclaimed to them: `this is the Paradise you have been given to inherit for that you have been doing.(43)

And the inhabitants of Paradise shall call to the inhabitants of the Fire, `we have found true what our Lord promised us; have you also found true what your Lord promised you?' They will say, `yes'. And then a herald shall proclaim between them: `God's curse be on the wrong-doers,(44)

who barred from God's way and sought crookedness in it, and they disbelieved in the Hereafter'.(45)

And between them shall be a veil; and on the battlements shall be men who will recognise all by their mark; and they will call to the inhabitants of Paradise, `peace be upon you' __ they have not entered it and they are eager.(46)

And when their eyes are turned towards the inhabitants of the Fire, they will say, `our Lord, do not place us with the wrong-doing people'.(47)

And the men of the battlements shall call certain men whom they will recognise by their mark, saying, `your multitude has not availed you, nor your arrogance.(4

Are these the ones you swore, `God would not grant them mercy?' __ `Enter Paradise, no fear on you, nor shall you grieve'.(49)

And the inhabitants of the Fire will call to the inhabitants of Paradise, `pour on us some water or some of the provision God has given you'. They will say, `God has forbidden them to the unbelievers,(50)
Back to top Go down
danish_jalal
super Admin
super Admin
danish_jalal

PostSubject: Re: The Qur'an - Full Text In English   The Qur'an - Full Text In English - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 6:37 am

those who took their religion as a diversion and a sport, and whom the wordly life had deluded'. __ `So today, We forget them as they forgot the meeting of this day of theirs, and for that they denied Our signs'.(51)

And We have brought them a Book, which We have explained on the basis of knowledge, for guidance and a mercy to a people who believe.(52)

Are they looking only for its interpretation? The day its interpretation comes, those who forgot it before, shall say, `the Messengers of our Lord came with the truth; now are there any intercessors to intercede for us, or shall we be returned to do other than that we have been doing?' They have indeed given loss to themselves and that they were forging is lost to them.(53)

Surely your Lord is God, who created the heavens and the earth in six days, then He sat Himself upon the Throne; He covers the day with the night that seeks it urgently, and the sun and the moon and the stars are subservient by His command. Behold, His are the creation and the command; blessed be God, the Lord of the world.(54)

Call on your Lord humbly and secretly; surely He does not love the trangressors.(55)

And do not create disorder in the land after its reformation, and call on Him fearfully and eagerly; surely God's mercy is near the good-doers.(56)

And it is He who sends forth the winds bearing good news before His mercy; till, when they bear a heavy cloud, We drive it to a dead land, and send down water with it, and thereby bring forth all the fruits. So do We bring forth the dead, perhaps you will pay heed.(57)

And the good land __ its vegetation comes forth by the leave of its Lord; and that which is corrupt __ it comes forth but scantily; so We turn about the signs for a people who are thankful.(5

We sent Noah to his people and he said, `O my people, serve God, you have no god other than He; I fear for you the punishment of a mighty day.(59)

The chiefs of his people said, `we see thee clearly astray'.(60)

He said, `O my people, I am not astray, but I am a Messenger from the Lord of the world.(61)

I deliver to you the Messages of my Lord and advise you sincerely, for I know from God what you know not.(62)

And do you wonder that an exhortation from your Lord should come to you through a man from among you, that he should warn you, and that you be godfearing, and that you may find mercy?'(63)

But they gave lies to him, then We saved him and those with him in the Ark, and drowned those who gave lies to Our signs; surely they were a blind people.(64)

And to Ad, (We sent) their brother Hood; he said, `O my people, serve God, you have no god other than He; will you not guard yourselves?(65)

The chiefs of his people, who disbelieved, said, `we see thee in folly, and we guess thee one of the liars'.(66)

He said `O my people, there is no folly in me, but I am a Messenger from the Lord of the world.(67)

I deliver to you the Messages of my Lord, and I am a trustworthy, sincere adviser to you.(6

And do you wonder that an exhortation from your Lord should come to you through a man from among you, that he should warn you? But remember when He made you viceroys after the people of Noah, and increased you in stature broadly; so remember God's bounties that you may prosper'.(69)

They said, `hast thou come to us that we may serve God alone, and forsake what our fathers used to serve? Now bring us that thou promisest us, if thou art of the truthful'.(70)

He said, `scourge and wrath from your Lord have fallen on you: do you dispute with me regarding names you have given them, you and your fathers, for which God has not sent down any authority? Now wait, I am waiting with you'.(71)

Then We saved him and those with him as a mercy from Us, and cut off the last remnant of those who gave lies to Our signs, and were not believers.(72)

And to Thamood (We sent) their brother Salih; he said, `my people, serve God, you have no god other than He; there has come to you a Clear Sign from your Lord; this She-camel of God is a Sign for you, so leave her to eat on God's earth, and do not touch her with evil, lest a painful punishment should seize you.(73)

And remember when He made you viceroys after Ad, and settled you in the land, you making palaces in its plains, and carving mountains into houses; so remember God's bounty and do not mischief in the land, causing disorder'.(74)

The arrogant chiefs of his people said to the oppressed, to those of them who believed, `do you know that Salih is an Envoy from his Lord?' They said, `surely we are believers in the Message that he has been sent with'.(75)
Back to top Go down
danish_jalal
super Admin
super Admin
danish_jalal

PostSubject: Re: The Qur'an - Full Text In English   The Qur'an - Full Text In English - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 6:46 am

The arrogant ones said, `we are unbelievers of that you believe in'.(76)

Then they hamstrung the She-camel, and defied the commandment of their Lord, and said, `O Salih, bring us what thou promisest us, if thou art of the Envoys'.(77)

So the earthquake seized them, and they lay prone in their dwellings.(7

And he turned away from them and said, `O my people. I delivered to you the Message of my Lord, and advised you sincerely, but you do not like the sincere advisers'.(79)

And (We sent) Lot __ when he said to his people, `do you commit the indecency that never any in the world committed before you?(80)

You lustfully approach men, apart from women; no, you are an extravagant people'.(81)

And the only answer of his people was that they said, `expel them from your city; they are a people that keep themselves clean'.(82)

Then We saved him and his family except his wife who was among those who stayed behind.(83)

And We rained down upon them a heavy rain; now see, how was the end of the sinners!(84)

And to Midian (We sent) their brother Shuaib; he said, `my people, serve God, you have no god other than He; there has come to you a clear Sign from your Lord, so fill up the measure and the balance, and do not diminish the goods of the people, and do not create disorder in the land, after its reformation; that is better for you, if you are believers.(85)

And do not sit on every path, threatening and barring from God's way those who believe in Him, seeking crookedness in it; and remember when you were few and He multiplied you; and see how was the end of those who create disorder.(86)

And if a group among you believes in the Message I have been sent with, and a group does not believe, then be patient, till God judges between us; and He is the best of judges'.(87)

The arrogant chiefs of his people said, `we shall surely expel thee, O Shuaib, and those who believe with thee, from our city, unless you return into our creed'. He said, `even though we hate it.(8

We should have forged a lie against God if we returned into your creed, after God has delivered us from it; and it is not for us to return into it, except that God, our Lord, so will; our Lord embraces all things in knowledge; in God we put our trust.' __ `Our Lord, decide between us and our people with truth; for Thou art the best of deciders'. (89)

And the disbelieving chiefs of his people said, `if you follow Shuaib, you will surely be losers.'(90)

Then the earthquake seized them and they lay prone in their dwellings. (91)

Those who gave lies to Shuaib, it was as if they never dwelt there; those who gave lies to Shuaib, only they were the losers. (92)

Then he turned away from his people and said, `O my people, I delivered to you the Messages of my Lord, and advised you sincerely; now how should I sorrow for a disbelieving people?' (93)

And We did not send any Prophet to a city but We seized its people with misery and hardship that they might humble themselves. (94)

Then We changed, in place of evil, good, till they became affluent and said, `hardship and happiness touched our fathers too.' Then We seized them suddenly, when they perceived not.(95)

And had the people of the cities believed and been godfathering, We would have opened upon them blessings from heaven and earth; but they cried lies and We seized them for what they earned. (96)

Now do the people of the cities feel secure that Our might shall not come upon them at night while they are asleep?(97)

And do the people of the cities feel secure that Our might shall not come upon them in daylight while they are playing?(9

Do they feel secure against Gods' devising? But none feels secure against Gods' devising except the losing people.(99)

And is it not a guidance to those who inherit the earth after its (earlier) people, that if We will, We would afflict them for their sins? But We seal their hearts, so they do not listen.(100)
Back to top Go down
danish_jalal
super Admin
super Admin
danish_jalal

PostSubject: Re: The Qur'an - Full Text In English   The Qur'an - Full Text In English - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 6:47 am

Those were the cities whose news We relate to thee; and their Messengers came to them with clear signs, but they were not the ones to believe in that they had given lies to before; so God seals the hearts of the unbelievers. (101)

And we did not find most of them keeping the covenant; and We surely found most of them transgressors.(102)

Then, after them, We sent Moses with Our signs to Pharaoh and his chiefs, but they did wrong to them; then see how was the end of the workers of disorder!(103)

And Moses said, `O Pharaoh, I am a Messenger from the Lord of the world,(104)

incumbent in that I should not speak regarding God anything except the truth. I have brought to you a clear proof from your Lord, so send forth with me the Children of Israel'.(105)

He said, `if thou hast brought a proof, produce it, if thou art of the truthful'. (106)

So he cast his staff; then lo, it was a serpent manifest.(107)

And he drew forth his hand; then lo, it was white to the beholders. (108)

The chiefs of the people of Pharaoh said, `this is surely a learned sorcerer,(109)

who desires to expel you from your land; now what do you enjoin? (110)

They said, `put him and his brother off a while, and send musterers around the cities,(111)

to bring to thee all the learned sorcerers. (112)

And the sorcerers came to Pharaoh; they said, `we shall surely have a wage, if we should be the victors.'(113)

He said, `yes, and you shall be among the near-stationed.'(114)

They said, `Moses, wilt thou cast, or shall we be casting?' (115)

He said, `you cast'; so when they cast they put a spell on the peopl's eyes and terrified them, and they produced a mighty sorcery.(116)

And We revealed to Moses, `cast thy staff'; then lo, it swallowed up what they had forged. (117)

So the truth appeared, and what they had done vanished.(118)

So they were vanquished and turned about degraded.(119)

And the sorcerers fell down prostrating. (120)

They said, `we believe in the Lord of the world,(121)

the Lord of Moses and Aaron'. (122)

Pharaoh said, `you have believed in Him before I gave you leave. This was surely a device you devised in the city that you expel its people from it, but you shall soon know.(123)

I shall cut off your hands and your feet on opposite sides, then I shall curcify you all together'.(124)

They said, `we are turning to our Lord.(125)
Back to top Go down
danish_jalal
super Admin
super Admin
danish_jalal

PostSubject: Re: The Qur'an - Full Text In English   The Qur'an - Full Text In English - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 6:47 am

And thou takest vengeance upon us only because we have believed in the signs of our Lord, when they have come to us' __ ``Our Lord, pour out upon us patience, and take us to Thee surrendering (Muslims)'.(126)

And chiefs of the people of Pharaoh said, `wilt thou leave Moses and his people to create disorder in the land, and to forsake thee and thy gods?' He said, `we shall slaughter their sons and keep alive their women, and we hold power over them'.(127)

Moses said to his people, `seek help with God and be patient; the earth belongs to God, and He bequeaths it to whom He will among His servants; and the end-result is for the godfearing'.(128)

They said, `we were hurt before thou camest to us, and after thou camest to us'. He said, `it may be that your Lord destroys your enemy, and makes you viceroys in the land, then He may see how you work'.(129)

And We seized Pharaoh's people with barren years and scarcity of fruits, that they may pay heed.(130)

But whenever good came to them, they said `this is our due'; and if any evil afflicted them, they would attribute ill luck to Moses and those with him. Why! surely their ill luck was with God but most of them knew not.(131)

And they said, `whatever Sign thou bringest to us to cast, with it, a spell upon us, we will not believe thee'.(132)

Then We let loose upon them the flood, the locusts, the lice, the frogs and the blood, as distinct Signs, but they showed arrogance and were a sinful people.(133)

And when the scourge fell upon them, they said, `O Moses, pray to thy Lord for us, for He has made a covenant with thee; if thou removest from us the scourge, we will believe thee, and send the Children of Israel with thee'.(134)

But when We removed from them the scourge to a term which they were to reach, lo, they broke it. (135)

So We took vengeance on them, and drowned them in overflowing water, for that they gave lies to Our signs and were heedless of them.(136)

And We made the people that were oppressed to inherit the east and the west of the land We had blessed; and the most fair word of thy Lord was fulfilled upon the Children of Israel for that they showed patience; and We utterly destroyed what Pharaoh and his people made and what they built.(137)

And We brought the Children of Israel across the sea and they came upon a people adhering to their idols. They said, `O Moses, make for us a god, like they have gods for them. He said, `you are an ignorant people.(138)

These, in which they are engaged, shall be shattered, and what they are doing shall vanish'.(139)

He said, `shall I seek for you a god other than God and He has exalted you above the whole world?'(140)

And when We delivered you from the people of Pharaoh who afflicted you with evil punishment, slaughtering your sons and letting you women live, and in that was a big trial from your Lord.(141)

And We appointed with Moses thirty nights and completed them with ten, so the appointed time of His Lord was completed to forty nights; and Moses said to his brother Aaron, `take my place among my people, act right, and follow not the way of those that create disorder'. (142)

And when Moses came to Our appointed time, and his Lord spoke with him, he said `my Lord, show me that I may look upon Thee'. He said, `thou shall not see Me, but look upon the mountain, and if it stays at its place, thou shalt see Me'. But when his Lord appeared in His glory on the mountain, He made it crumbled to dust, and Moses fell down fainted. When he recovered, he said, `Thou art Holy, I repent to Thee, and I am the first of the believers'.(143)

God said, `O Moses, I have chosen thee above men for My Messages and My speech, so take what I give thee and be among the thankful'.(144)

And We wrote for him on the Tablets an admonition everything and an explanation of everything: `take it firmly and bid thy people to take the fairest of it; I shall soon show you the house of the transgressors.(145)

I shall turn from My signs those who show arrogance in the earth without right; for if they see every sign, they will not believe in it; and if they see the way of rectitude, they will not take it for a way, and if they see the way of perversion, they will take it for a way; that is because they give lies to Our signs and are heedless of them. (146)

And those who gave lies to Our signs and to the meeting of the Hereafter, their works have gone waste; could they be recompensed except according to what they have done.(147)

And the people of Moses took after him (for god) of their ornaments a Calf that lowed. Did they not see that it would not speak to them nor would guide them to any way? They took it (for god), and were wrong-doers.(148)

And when they repented and saw that they had gone astray, they said, `if our Lord does not have mercy on us and forgive us, we shall surely be among the losers'.(149)

And when Moses returned to his people angry and sorrowful, he said, `how evil you did in my place after me; were you in haste against the command of your Lord?' And he cast down the Tablets, and he held his brother's head, dragging him to him. He said, `son of my mother, the people oppressed me and had almost killed me; so do not make enemies laugh at me, and do not put me with the wrong-doing people'.(150)
Back to top Go down
danish_jalal
super Admin
super Admin
danish_jalal

PostSubject: Re: The Qur'an - Full Text In English   The Qur'an - Full Text In English - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 6:48 am

He said, `my Lord, forgive me and my brother, and admit us into Thy mercy, for Thou art the most merciful of the merciful'.(151)

Those who took the Calf (for god), the wrath from their Lord and abasement shall overtake them in this world; and so We recompense the forgers.(152)

And those who do evil deeds, then repent after that and have faith __ thy Lord is thereafter Forgiving, Merciful.(153)

And when Moses' anger calmed down, he took up the Tablets, for in their inscription was guidance and mercy for those who hold their Lord in awe.(154)

And Moses chose of his people seventy men for Our appointed time; and when the earth-quake seized them, he said, `my Lord, hadst Thou willed, Thou wouldst have destroyed them and me before; wilt Thou destroy us for what the fools among us have done; it is not but thy trial whereby Thou sendest astray whom Thou wilt, and guidest whom Thou wilt; Thou art our Protector, so forgive us and have mercy on us, and Thou art the best of forgivers.(155)

And prescribe good for us in this world and in the Hereafter; we have turned to Thee.' He said, `I shall afflict My punishment on whom I will; and My mercy embraces all things; and I shall prescribe it for those who are godfearing, and pay the Alms and believe in Our Signs'.(156)

Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered Prophet whom they find written down with them in the Torah and the Gospel, who bid them the desirable and forbid them the disgusting, makes lawful for them the good things and makes unlawful for them the dirty things, and relieves them of their burden and the shackles that are upon them; so those who believe in him and succour him and help him and follow the light that has been sent down with him __ those shall be the prosperous.'(157)

Say, `O mankind, I am the Messenger of God to you all __ of Him to whom belongs the kingdom of the heavens and the earth. There is no god but He; He gives life and makes to die; so believe in God and His Messenger, the unlettered Prophet, who believes in God and His Words, and follow him that you may be guided'.(158)

And among the people of Moses is a community who guide by the truth and do justice by it.(159)

And We cut them up into twelve tribes as communities. And We revealed to Moses, when his people asked him for water: `strike the rock with thy staff;' and there gushed forth from it twelve springs; all men learnt their drinking place. And We overshadowed them with the cloud, and sent down on them manna and quails: `eat of the clean things We have provided you'. And they did Us no wrong but themselves they wronged.(160)

And when it was said to them, `dwell in this town and eat therefrom wherever you will, and say, `forgiveness,' and enter the gate prostrating, We will forgive you your mistakes, and We will add for the good-doers'.(161)

Then the wrong-doers among them substituted a saying other than that which was said to them, and We sent down on them scourge from heaven for their wrongdoing. (162)

And ask them concerning the town that lay by the side of the sea; when they transgressed the Sabbath, when their fish came to them on the day of their Sabbath swimming, and on the day they did not keep Sabbath, they did not come to them; thus We tried them for their transgression.(163)

And when a community of them said. `why do you admonish a people whom God is about to destroy, or punish with a terrible punishment', they said, `an excuse to your Lord, or that they may become godfearing'.(164)

And when they forgot that they were admonished with, We delivered those who forbade the evil, and We seized the wrong-doers with evil punishment, for their transgressions.(165)

And when they turned in disdain from what they were forbidden, We said to them, `be you apes driven away'.(166)

And behold, thy Lord proclaimed that He would raise up against them, till the Day of Resurrection, those who would afflict them with evil punishment; surely thy Lord is swift in retribution, and surely He is Forgiving, Merciful. (167)

And We cut them up in communities all over the earth; some of them are righteous and some of them are otherwise,; and We tried them with good and bad things, that they may return. (168)

Then there succeeded after them a succession who inherited the Book, taking the goods of this world and saying, `it will be forgiven us'; ; but if goods the like of them come to them again they take them. Has not the covenant of the Book been taken from them that they shall not say concerning God anything except the truth, and they have studied what is in it? And the Last House is better for the godfearing; so will you not understand? (169)

And those who hold fast to the Book and establish the Prayer __ surely We do not waste the wage of those who put things right. (170)

And when We shook the mountain above them, as if it were a canopy, and they thought it was about to fall on them: `take what We have given you firmly, and remember what is in it, that you may be godfearing'.(171)

And behold, thy Lord took from the Children of Adam, from their loins, their offspring, and made them testify about themselves, `am I not your Lord?' They said, `yes, we testify'; __ lest you should say on the Day of Resurrection, `we were unaware of this'(172)

or lest you say, `our fathers were idolaters aforetime, and we were only offspring after them; wilt Thou destroy us for what the vain-doers did?'(173)

And so We explain the signs, and so that they may return.(174)

And recite to them the news of him whom We gave Our sings but he cast them off, and the Devil followed after him, and he was among the perverts. (175)
Back to top Go down
danish_jalal
super Admin
super Admin
danish_jalal

PostSubject: Re: The Qur'an - Full Text In English   The Qur'an - Full Text In English - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 6:49 am

And had We willed, We would have raised him up thereby, but he stuck to the earth and followed his caprice. So his likeness is as the likeness of a dog; if thou attackest it, it lolls the tongue out, or if thou leavest it, it lolls the tongue out. That is the likeness of the people who give lies to Our signs; so relate the story that they may ponder.(176)

How evil is the likeness of the people who gave lies to Our signs and themselves they wronged.(177)

Whom God guides, he is guided; and whom He sends astray, they are the losers.(178)

And We have created for Hell many of the jinn and men; they have hearts but do not understand with them; and they have eyes but do not see with them; and they have ears but do not hear with them; they are like cattle; no, they are further astray; they are the heedless.(179)

And to God belong the most beautiful names; so call Him with them, and leave those who blaspheme His names; they shall be recompensed for the things they did.(180)

And of those We have created, there is a community who guide by the truth and do justice by it.(181)

And those who give lies to Our signs, We shall lead them on, step by step, whence they do not know.(182)

And I respite them; surely my guile is sure.(183)

And have they not pondered? __ No madness is in their companion; he is only a clear warner.(184)

And have they not looked into the governance of the heavens and the earth and all the things that God has created, and that it may be that their term has drawn near? In what discourse, after this, shall they believe?(185)

Whomso God sends astray, has no guide; and He leaves them in their insolence, blindly wandering. (186)

They ask thee of the Hour, when it shall arrive? Say, `its knowledge is only with my Lord; none can show it at its time but He; it will be heavy in the heavens and the earth; it shall not come on you but suddenly'. They ask thee as if thou art well-informed of it. Say,`its knowledge is only with God, but most men do not know'.(187)

Say, `I have no power to profit or hurt for myself, but as God will; and had I the knowledge of the unseen, I would have amassed enough good, and harm would have not touched me; I am not but a warner and a bearer of good news for a people who believe'. (188)

It is He who created you out of one soul, and made thereof its mate, that he might have comfort in her. So when he covers her, she bears a light burden and passes by with it; then when it becomes heavy, they pray to God, their Lord, `if Thou givest us a goodly (child), we shall surely be among the thankful'.(189)

But when He gives them a goodly (child), they assign to Him associates in what He gave them; but High is God, above that they associate (with Him).(190)

Do they associate that which creates nothing and themselves are created? (191)

And they have no power to help them, nor do they help themselves.(192)

And if you call them to guidance, they will not follow you; equal it is to you, whether you call them or you remain silent.(193)

Those on whom you call, apart from God, are servants like you; now call them and let them answer you, if you speak truly.(194)

Have they feet with which they walk, or have they hands with which they hold, or have they eyes with which they see, or have they ears with which they hear? Say, `call your associates, then try your guile on me and give me no respite.(195)

My Protector is God who has sent down the Book, and it is He who protects the righteous. (196)

And those on whom you call, apart from God, have no power to help you, nor do they help themselves'.(197)

And if you call them to the guidance, they do not hear; and thou regardest them looking at thee, but they do not see.(198)

Be pardoning, and bid the desirable, and turn away from the ignorant.(199)

And if a provocation from the devil provokes thee, seek refuge in God; He is Hearing, Knowing. (200)

The godfearing, when any thought from the Devil visits them, pay heed and then see clearly.(201)

And their brothers draw them on to perversion, then do not stop short.(202)

And when thou dost not bring them a sign, they say,`why has not thou chosen it?' Say,`I follow only what is revealed to me from my Lord; here are evidences from your Lord and a guidance and a mercy for a people who believe'.(203)

And when the Quran is read, listen to it and keep silent, that you may receive mercy.(204)

And remember thy Lord in thy soul, humbly and fearfully, and without being loud in voice, at the mornings and evenings, and be not among the heedless.(205)

Surely those who are near thy Lord do not show arrogance to serve Him, and they celebrate His Holiness, and unto Him they prostrate themselves.(206)
Back to top Go down
danish_jalal
super Admin
super Admin
danish_jalal

PostSubject: Re: The Qur'an - Full Text In English   The Qur'an - Full Text In English - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 6:50 am

AL-ANFAL (

"The Spoils"

(Revealed at Medina, Verses 75)

They ask thee concerning the spoils. Say, `the spoils belong to God and the Messenger; so fear God and set things right between you; and obey God and His Messenger, if you are Believers'.(1)

The Believers are only those who, when God is mentioned, their hearts quake, and when His signs are recited to them, it increases them in belief, and in their Lord they put their trust;(2)

those who establish the Prayer, and expend of that We have provided them;(3)

those in truth are the Believers; they have ranks with their Lord, and forgiveness and generous provision. (4)

As thy Lord brought thee forth from thy house with the truth, though a party of the Believers were surely averse to it,(5)

disputing with thee concerning the truth, after it had become clear, as if they were being driven to death and they were seeing it.(6)

And when God promised you one of the two groups that it should be yours, and you wished that the one unarmed should be yours, but God desired to establish the truth by His words, and cut off the last remnant of the unbelievers;(7)

that He may establish the truth and make the falsehood vanish, though the sinners be averse to it. (

When you were calling upon your Lord for help, and He answered you, `I shall reinforce you with a thousand angels coming in succession'.(9)

And God made it only a good news and that your hearts might thereby be at rest; otherwise help comes only from God; God is Mighty, Wise.(10)

When He was causing slumber to cover you as a security from Him, and was sending down on you water from heaven to thereby cleanse you and take away from you the defilement of the Devil, and to strengthen your hearts, and thereby confirm the feet.(11)

When thy Lord was revealing to the angels, `I am with you, so confirm the Believers. I will cast terror in the hearts of the unbelievers, so strike above the necks and strike every finger of theirs.'(12)

That, because they opposed God and His Messenger; and if any opposes God and His Messenger, then God is terrible in retribution. (13)

That is for you, so taste it; and that for the unbelievers shall be punishment of the Fire.(14)

O Believers, when you encounter the unbelievers marching to battle, do not turn your backs to them. (15)

And any who turns his back that day to them, unless he is changing position for the battle or is moving to join a band, he is laden with God's wrath, and his abode shall be Hell __ and it is an evil destination.(16)

And you did not kill them, but God killed them; and thou didst not throw, when thou threwest but God threw; and it was so that He might put the Believers through a handsome trial from Him; surely God is Hearing, Knowing.(17)

That for you, and that God will weaken the guile of the unbelievers.(1

If you sought decision, then decision has come to you; now if you give over, it will be better for you, but if you repeat, We shall also repeat, and your host will not avail you at all, how numerous it may be, for God is with the Believers.(19)

O Believers, obey God and His Messenger, and do not turn away from him, as you are listening.(20)

And be not like those who say, `we hear;' but they do not hear. (21)

The worst of beasts in God's sight are those that are deaf and dumb and do not understand.(22)

And if God had known any good in them, He would have made them hear; but even if He had made them hear, they would have turned away, swerving aside. (23)

O Believers, respond to God and the Messenger when he calls you to that which will give you life; and know that God stands between a man and his heart, and that to Him you shall be mustered.(24)

And fear the turmoil that will not specially afflict the wrong-doers among you; and know that God is terrible in retribution. (25)
Back to top Go down
danish_jalal
super Admin
super Admin
danish_jalal

PostSubject: Re: The Qur'an - Full Text In English   The Qur'an - Full Text In English - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 6:50 am

And remember when you were few and oppressed in the land, and you feared lest the people should snatch you away, then He gave you shelter, and strenghened you with His help, and provided you with the good things, that you may give thanks.(26)

O Believers, do not betray God and the Messenger, and do not betray your trusts knowingly.(27)

And know that your wealth and your children are but a trial, and that with God is a mighty wage.(2

O Believers, if you fear God, He will give you a distinction and acquit you of your evils, and forgive you; and God is Highly Bounteous. (29)

And when the unbelievers devised against thee to confine thee, or kill thee, or expel thee; and they devised and God devised; and God is the best of devisers.(30)

And when Our signs were recited to them, they said, `we have heard; if we wished, we could say the like of this; they are only fables of the ancients'.(31)

And when they said, `O God, if this indeed is truth from Thee, rain down upon us stones from the heaven, or bring us a painful punishment'.(32)

But God would never punish them, with thee among them; and Gd would never punish them when they prayed forgiveness.(33)

But what have they now that God should not punish them, when they are barring from the Sacred Mosque, though they are not its custodians. Its custodians are only the godfearing, but most of them have no knowledge.(34)

And their prayer at the House is nothing but whistling and hand-clapping __ `so taste you the punihsment for you have disbelieved.'(35)

The unbelievers expend their wealth to bar from God's way; but they will expend it, then it will be a regret for them, then they will be overwhelmed; and the unbelievers will be mustered to the Hell, (36)

that God may distinguish the corrupt from the clean, and place the corrupt, one over the other, then heap them up all together, and put them in Hell; those are the losers.(37)

Say to the unbelievers, if they give over, they will be forgiven what is past, but if they repeat then there has already passed the tradition of the earlier people.(3

And fight them till no turmoil is left, and the Religion is God's entirely; then if they give over, God surely sees the things they do. (39)

But if they turn away, then know that God is your Protector __ how excellent a Protector, and how excellent a Helper!(40)

And know that whatever booty you take, the fifth of it is for God, and for the Messenger, and for the near kinsman, the orphan, the needy, and the traveller, if you believe in God and in that We sent down on Our Servant on the Day of Distinction, the day the two hosts encountered; and God is powerful over everything.(41)

When you were on the nearer bank and they were on the farther bank, and the caravan was below you; and had you made mutual appointment, you would have surely failed the appointment; but it was so that God might decree a matter that was done, that he who perished should perish by a clear sign, and he who lived should live by a clear sign; and God was surely Hearing and Knowing,(42)

when God showed them to thee few in thy dream; and had He shown them to thee many, you would have lost heart and quarrelled over the matter, but God saved; He knows the thoughts in the breasts.(43)

And when He showed them to you few in your eyes, when you encountered them, and made you few in their eyes, that God might decree a matter that was done; and unto God all matters are returned.(44)

O Believers, when you encounter a host, stand firm and remember God much, that you may succeed.(45)

And obey God and His Messenger, and do not quarrel together, lest you lose heart and your power depart; and be steadfast; surely God is with the steadfast.(46)

And be not like those who came forth from their homes boasting and showing off to men, and hindering from the way of God; and God encompasses the things they do.(47)

And when the Devil showed their works fair to them, and said, `no man shall overcome you today, and I shall be your neighbor.' But when the two hosts sighted each other, he retreated on his heels, and said, `I am quit of you, I see what you do not see; I fear God; and God is terrible in retribution'.(4

When the hypocrites and those in whose hearts was sickness said, `their religion has deluded these (people)'; but whoso puts trust in God, surely God is Mighty, Wise.(49)

And if thou couldst see, when the angels take souls of the unbelievers, striking on their faces and their backs, and (say), `taste the punishment of burning;(50)
Back to top Go down
danish_jalal
super Admin
super Admin
danish_jalal

PostSubject: Re: The Qur'an - Full Text In English   The Qur'an - Full Text In English - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 6:51 am

that is for what your hands have forwarded, and that God is no tyrant over His servants'.(51)

Like Pharaoh's people and those before them; they disbelieved in the signs of God, then God seized them for their sins; surely God is Strong and Terrible in retribution.(52)

That is because God would never change a blessing that He has bestowed on a people until they changed that which was within themselves, and that God is Hearing, Knowing,(53)

like Pharaoh's people and those before them; they gave lies to the signs of their Lord, so We destroyed them for their sins, and We drowned Pharaoh's people; and all were wrong-doers.(54)

The worst of beasts in God's sight are the unbelievers who will not believe; (55)

those of them with whom thou hast made a covenant, they break their covenant every time(56)

and are not godfearing. So, if thou comest upon them in war, disperse, along with them, those behind them, that they may pay heed.(57)

And if thou fearest treachery from any people, throw it back on them, on equal basis; surely God does not love the treacherous.(5

And let not the unbelievers think that they have outstripped Us; they cannot frustrate Us.(59)

And make ready for them whatever force and strings of horses you can, to terrify thereby God's enemy and your enemy, and others besides them; you do not know them, God knows them; and whatever you will expend in the way of God, it shall be repaid to you in full, and you will not be wronged.(60)

And if they incline to peace, incline thou also to it, and trust in God; He is the Hearing, the Knowing.(61)

And if they desire to deceive thee, then surely God is sufficient for thee; He it is who has strengthened thee with His help and with the Believers;(62)

and He has brought their hearts together. Hadst thou expended all that is in the earth, thou wouldst not have brought their hearts together, but God brought them together; He is Mighty, Wise.(63)

O Prophet, God is sufficient for thee and the believers who follow thee.(64)

O Prophet, urge on the Believers to fight. If there be among you twenty patient men they should overcome two hundreds, and if there be among you a hundred, they should overcome a thousand of unbelievers, for they are a people who do not understand.(65)

Now, knowing that there is weakness in you, God has lightened it for you; so if there be among you a hundred patient men, they should overcome two hundred, and if there be among you a thousand, they should overcome two thousand, by the leave of God; and God is with the patient.(66)

It is not for any Prophet to have prisoners until he makes a good killing in the land; you desire goods of this world and God desires the Hereafter; and God is Mighty, Wise.(67)

Had not a prescription from God gone forth, there would have afflicted you, for what you took, a big punishment.(6

Now eat of that you have taken as booty, such as is lawful and good, and fear God; God is Forgiving, Merciful.(69)

O Prophet, say to the prisoners in your hands, `if God knows of any good in your hearts, He will give you better than what has been taken from you, and forgive you; and God is Forgiving, Merciful.(70)

And if they desire to betray thee, they have betrayed God before, but He made them powerless; and God is Knowing Wise. (71)

Those who believed and emigrated and struggled with their wealth and their selves in the way of God, and those who gave shelter and helped, those are friends of one another. And those who believed but did not emigrate, you have no duty of friendship towards them at all until they emigrate; yet if they ask you for help in the matter of religion, help is (obligatory) upon you, except against a people between whom and you there is a treaty; and God sees the things you do.(72)

And the unbelievers are friends of one another. Unless you do that, there will be turmoil and a great disorder in the land.(73)

And those who believed and emigrated and struggled in the way of God, and those who gave shelter and helped, they are the Believers in truth; for them shall be forgiveness and generous provision.(74)

And those who believed afterwards and emigrated and struggled along with you, they too belong to you; and those related by blood are nearer to one another in the Book of God; surely God knows everything.(75)
Back to top Go down
danish_jalal
super Admin
super Admin
danish_jalal

PostSubject: Re: The Qur'an - Full Text In English   The Qur'an - Full Text In English - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 7:18 am

AL-TAUBA (9)

"Repentance"

(Revealed at Medina, Verses 129)

An acquittal from God and His Messenger unto those of the idolaters with whom you made covenant: (1)

`go about in the land for four months and know that you cannot frustrate God, and that God will humiliate the unbelievers'.(2)

And it is a Proclamation from God and His Messenger unto mankind, on the day of the Great Pilgrimage: `God is quit and His Messenger of the idolaters. So if you repent, it will be good for you; but if you turn away, then know that you cannot frustrate God'. And give thou good news of a painful punishment to the unbelievers;(3)

but those of the idolaters with whom you made covenant, then they did not fail you at all, and did not support any against you, fulfil their covenant with them till their term; surely God loves the godfearing.(4)

Then, when the sacred months have passed away, kill the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them, and confine them, and sit for them at every place of ambush. Then, if they repent, and establish the Prayer, and pay the Due-Alms, leave alone their way; God is Forgiving, Merciful.(5)

And if anyone of the idolaters asks thee for protection, give him protection till he hears the Word of God, then convey him to his place of security; that is because they are a people who have no knowledge.(6)

How can the idolaters have covenant with God and with His Messenger, excepting those with whom you made covenant at the Sacred Mosque; then as they kept it with you, you also keep with them; surely God loves the godfearing.(7)

How can it be __for if they overwhelm you, they will not observe towards you any kinship or treaty; they please you with their mouths but their hearts refuse; and most of them are transgressors.(

They have sold the signs of God for a small price, and barred His way; evil is that they have done.(9)

They do not observe any kinship or treaty towards a Believer; and they are the transgressors.(10)

Now, if they repent and establish the Prayer and pay the Due-Alms, they are your brothers in religion; and We explain the signs for a people who have knowledge.(11)

And if they break their oaths after their covenant, and taunt you in your religion, then fight the leaders of unbelief, for they have no oaths; may be they give over.(12)

Will you not fight a people who broke their oaths and purposed to expel the Messenger, and it is they who made the beginning against you first time? Are you afraid of them? But God has a greater right to be afraid of, if you are Believers.(13)

Fight them, God will punish them at your hands, and humiliate them, and help you against them, and heal the breasts of a believing people,(14)

and remove the rage in their hearts; and God will accept the repentance of whomsoever He will; and God is Knowing, Wise.(15)

Or do you think that you would be left alone, when God has not yet known those of you who have struggled and have not taken any intimate apart from God, His Messenger and the Believers; and God is aware of what you do.(16)

It is not for the idolaters to inhabit God's mosques testifying unbelief against themselves; their works have gone vain, and in the Fire they shall dwell forever.(17)

Only he may inhabit God's mosques who believes in God and the Last Day, and establishes the Prayer and pays the Due-Alms, and fears none except God; it may be that those will be among the guided.(1

Have you made the giving of water to the pilgrims and the inhabiting of the Sacred Mosque as one who believes in God and the Last Day and struggles in the way of God? They are not equal in God's sight; and God does not guide the wrong-doing people.(19)

Those who have believed and emigrated and struggled in the way of God with their wealth and their selves, they are greatest in rank with God; and they alone shall triumph.(20)

Their Lord gives them good news of His mercy and pleasure and such gardens, wherein shall be a lasting delight for them,(21)

to dwell therein forever and ever; surely with God is a mighty wage.(22)

O Believers, do not take your fathers and your brothers as your friends, if they seek to love unbelief against belief; and whoso of you takes them as friends, they are the wrong-doers.(23)

Say, `if your fathers, your sons, your brothers, your wives, your clan, your wealth that you have acquired, commerce whose decline you fear, and dwellings you are pleased to have __ if they are dearer to you than God and His Messenger and to struggle in His way, then wait till God brings His command; and God does not guide the transgressing people'. (24)

God has already helped you on many fields; and, on the day of Hunain, when your multitude appeared marvellous to you, but it did not avail you at all, and the earth, with all its vastness, was narrowed on you, and you turned back retreating.(25)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Qur'an - Full Text In English   The Qur'an - Full Text In English - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Qur'an - Full Text In English
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next