GSM DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY INFORMATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DANISH--TAHIR--IQBAL ( danish_jalal(site owner)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to Unlock HTC Amaze 4G from T-Mobile ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ronaldweasly

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2011-06-13

How to Unlock HTC Amaze 4G from T-Mobile ? Empty
PostSubject: How to Unlock HTC Amaze 4G from T-Mobile ?   How to Unlock HTC Amaze 4G from T-Mobile ? EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 1:03 pm

This is a tutorial and instructions on how you can unlock your HTC Amaze 4G by Unlock Code to work on any GSM network.

HTC Amaze 4G from T-Mobile can now be unlocked fast and easy. The new HTC Amaze 4G has a 4.3″ touchscreen with 540 x 960 pixel resolution. The HTC Amaze 4G works with a 1.5 GHz Scorpion dual-core processor and runs on the platform Android OS, v2.3.4 aka Gingerbread. The dimensions comes to about 130 mm in height, 65.6 mm in width and 11.8 mm in depth and weighs about 137 g. The HTC Amaze 4G is one of the thinnest and lightest Android phones yet. A micro USB connector is located on the left side of the handset, while the 3.5mm handsfree port and power/screen lock key are placed on top. There is also a 8 megapixel camera with 1080p video capture.

UnlockGenie.com is proud to announce we are unlocking the HTC Amaze 4G from any Carrier like T-mobile fast and easy.

Simply enter an unlock code to unlock it. You can get the unlock code UNLOCK MY HTC AMAZE 4G NOW!

Once you place your order, we will send you via email:

1. HTC Amaze 4G 8 digit Unlock code
2. HTC Amaze 4G Phone Unlocking instructions

We require your IMEI number. You can find this by pressing *#06# on your phone as if you are making phone call.
Your IMEI number is always 15-17 digits long.
Once you receive your Unlock Code from us by email, simply follow the instructions below and your phone will be free to use on any GSM network.

HTC Amaze 4G Unlocking Instructions:

1. Input a non accepted SIM card
2. Phone will display enter “SIM network unlock PIN”
3. Input the unlock code that was emailed to you
4. Phone is unlocked!

Reasons to remote unlock your HTC Amaze 4G with UnlockGenie.com

* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of the HTC device will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* No complicated software, or cable, just simply enter the unlock code we send you
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your HTC Amaze 4G by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked

How to Unlock HTC Amaze 4G from T-Mobile ? 1320750998
Back to top Go down
emelda
Welcome
Welcome

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-01-17

How to Unlock HTC Amaze 4G from T-Mobile ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Unlock HTC Amaze 4G from T-Mobile ?   How to Unlock HTC Amaze 4G from T-Mobile ? EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 5:32 pm

I hope your share would be more helpful to those who really want the solutions for their problem. Like you, there are many online providers available to provide unlock code at low cost. Two months back i too unlocked my HTC Amaze 4G from the site Unlocking4u.com here they asked me to provide country, IMEI number and network provider. Here i got unlock code at just $21.44 .
Back to top Go down

How to Unlock HTC Amaze 4G from T-Mobile ?
Page 1 of 1