GSM DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY INFORMATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DANISH--TAHIR--IQBAL ( danish_jalal(site owner)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to Unlock HTC Hero With the Unique Unlock Code?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ronaldweasly

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2011-06-13

How to Unlock HTC Hero With the Unique Unlock Code? Empty
PostSubject: How to Unlock HTC Hero With the Unique Unlock Code?   How to Unlock HTC Hero With the Unique Unlock Code? EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 5:35 pm

An HTC Hero can be unlocked with an unlock code. Since the HTC Hero is a gsm phone we know that it may likely come with a SIM lock that will prevent the HTC Hero from working with foreign or unaccepted SIM cards. Therefore in order to unlock your cell phone and get service with someone else, you will need to remove this SIM lock. You should first try to get a free unlock code for your HTC Hero by calling up your current carrier’s support number. Ask for a unlock code. In exchange they will need your HTC Hero’s IMEI number which can be retrieved simply by typing *#06# and hitting enter or send. If they will not give you a free unlocking code, then I would recommend trying one of the unlock services I have posted below.

If you have your HTC Hero’s unlock code, you can now follow the free steps and instructions below to unlock your cell phone:

How To Unlock HTC Hero

1. Turn on your phone with a non accepted Sim Card
2. It will bring up the Unlock Menu, enter the Unlock Code
3. It will accept the Code, and now your phones fully Unlocked!!

Now your phone can be used on every GSM network in the world.

If you want to write a review on the new HTC Hero, please feel free to leave a comment or question below.

HTC Hero Unlock Code

Trying to get a free Unlock code from your provider may not always work. Alternatively, we often recommend UnlockGenie.com for the genuine unlock code for your HTC Hero

Click here to unlock your HTC Hero

How to Unlock HTC Hero With the Unique Unlock Code? 1314186913
Back to top Go down
jmz44
Welcome
Welcome

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-10-28

PostSubject: Re: How to Unlock HTC Hero With the Unique Unlock Code?   How to Unlock HTC Hero With the Unique Unlock Code? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 7:40 pm

Well thanks Ronald,
unlockgenie is cool. I unlocked my BB Curve 8520 with this.....
thanks for sharing....
it works.....
Back to top Go down
sujith34

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-10-31

PostSubject: Re: How to Unlock HTC Hero With the Unique Unlock Code?   How to Unlock HTC Hero With the Unique Unlock Code? EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 6:42 pm

thanks for sharing!!!
Back to top Go down
sujith34

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-10-31

PostSubject: Re: How to Unlock HTC Hero With the Unique Unlock Code?   How to Unlock HTC Hero With the Unique Unlock Code? EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:00 pm

I unlocked my HTC Hero by unlock codes and i got codes from Mobileunlocksolutions.com and before unlocking your mobile you can get clear instructions about how to unlock your mobile for that you can visit Mobileunlockguide.com to get step by step instructions..
Back to top Go down
Bashir_Amin
Welcome
Welcome

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: How to Unlock HTC Hero With the Unique Unlock Code?   How to Unlock HTC Hero With the Unique Unlock Code? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:07 am

Here you can find the best price for HTC unlocking.

Unlock HTC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Unlock HTC Hero With the Unique Unlock Code?   How to Unlock HTC Hero With the Unique Unlock Code? Empty

Back to top Go down

How to Unlock HTC Hero With the Unique Unlock Code?
Page 1 of 1