GSM DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY INFORMATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DANISH--TAHIR--IQBAL ( danish_jalal(site owner)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to unlock Samsung i9000 Galaxy S?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ronaldweasly

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2011-06-13

How to unlock Samsung i9000 Galaxy S? Empty
PostSubject: How to unlock Samsung i9000 Galaxy S?   How to unlock Samsung i9000 Galaxy S? EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 5:25 pm

Unlocking the Samsung I9000 Galaxy S requires an unlock code. An Samsung I9000 Galaxy S unlocked should work on any GSM phone networks or carrier. Most GSM or SIM based cell phones come with a SIM lock which prevents them form working with unaccepted carriers. The unlock code should remove the SIM lock on your Samsung I9000 Galaxy S.

In order to get a Samsung I9000 Galaxy S unlock code, I would first contact your phone carrier’s support line and request one. Sometimes they will give you one for free and in exchange will need your Samsung I9000 Galaxy S’s IMEI number. You can get this number simply by entering *#06# on your phone’s keypad and then pressing enter. If you cannot attain a free Samsung unlocking code, then you should purchase the unlock code from any of the trusted vendor like UnlockGenie.com.

You should now be able to use your unlock code and the steps below to fully unlock your Samsung I9000 Galaxy S to other carriers. Enjoy!

[b]How To Unlock Samsung I9000 Galaxy S

1. Power on your Samsung mobile phone with an unaccepted SIM card inserted.
2. Your Samsung mobile will prompt you for a password (unlock code).
3. Enter your Samsung unlock code.
Otherwise, if your Samsung mobile phone displays “Insert Correct SIM Card” then:
1. Turn on your Samsung phone with an UNACCEPTED SIM card inserted.
2. Type: #7465625*638*CODE# (Where CODE is your Samsung unlock code.

If you would like to leave your own Samsung I9000 Galaxy S review or need some help unlocking your cell phone, then please feel free to leave a comment below. Thanks and good luck!
Note: The free unlock instructions provided on this thread only work with GSM or SIM card versions of the Samsung I9000 Galaxy S. As always there may be already unlocked versions of this mobile phone, but generally cost a lot more then unlocking it yourself.

Click Here to Unlock Your Samsung i9000 Galaxy S

How to unlock Samsung i9000 Galaxy S? 1277311334
Back to top Go down
mrson

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-05-02

How to unlock Samsung i9000 Galaxy S? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to unlock Samsung i9000 Galaxy S?   How to unlock Samsung i9000 Galaxy S? EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:46 pm

Good guide. In the similar way i unlocked my Samsung Galaxy S using unlock code. I got the unlock code from www.Superunlockcodes.com at low cost. I also got the free unlocking instruction guide from www.Mobileunlockguide.com This helped me understand unlocking process better.
Back to top Go down

How to unlock Samsung i9000 Galaxy S?
Page 1 of 1