GSM DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY INFORMATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DANISH--TAHIR--IQBAL ( danish_jalal(site owner)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Speed Boost! - The Nokia N95 8GB hits v15 firmware [UPDATED]

Go down 
+2
danish_jalal
..::ULTrA-GsM::..
6 posters
AuthorMessage
..::ULTrA-GsM::..

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Speed Boost! - The Nokia N95 8GB hits v15 firmware [UPDATED] Empty
PostSubject: Speed Boost! - The Nokia N95 8GB hits v15 firmware [UPDATED]   Speed Boost! - The Nokia N95 8GB hits v15 firmware [UPDATED] EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 12:13 am

Nokia N95 8GB hits v15 firmware

Nokia has released a speed-boosting and bug fixing firmware update for their N95 8GB flagship. v15.0.015 is pictured below (previous was v11) and is available now from Nokia Software Update (depending on your region and operator branding, of course). More details below.

Speed Boost! - The Nokia N95 8GB hits v15 firmware [UPDATED] 82c5lrd

OK, after an hour or so of v15, it seems that this is a speed-fixing update. Welcome, but no extra functionality that I can see.

• The likes of Gallery and Search are now both faster and also kept resident in memory (even after pressing 'Exit'), in the same was as Contacts, so that they're much more responsive when needed.

• Speed of access to the integral 8GB flash memory disk has been improved. Doing an 'Image store' from PC Suite only took 30 seconds to scan my device, rather than several minutes on v11 firmware.

• Bugs have obviously been quoshed under the hood. In particular, the one that was stopping lots of third party themes working has gone.

• UPDATE: Flash Lite 3 and Flash video is now fully supported, I just watched native YouTube content - although emTube gives a better overall experience.
  • More as I find it. Or as you guys and gals tell me about it Speed Boost! - The Nokia N95 8GB hits v15 firmware [UPDATED] Confused
  • In
    summary though, this is a very worthwhile update that has me more
    impressed than ever with the N95 8GB. The apps use the huge RAM to good
    purpose and there are very few irritations left, other than the lack of mechanical protection for the camera glass. This device is getting close, very close, to my perfect smartphone -

• good job, Nokia.Speed Boost! - The Nokia N95 8GB hits v15 firmware [UPDATED] Wink
Back to top Go down
danish_jalal
super Admin
super Admin
danish_jalal

Male Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Speed Boost! - The Nokia N95 8GB hits v15 firmware [UPDATED]   Speed Boost! - The Nokia N95 8GB hits v15 firmware [UPDATED] EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 4:45 am

thanx dear nice job
Back to top Go down
https://gsmdti.forumotion.com
tahir_siraj
Admin
Admin
tahir_siraj

Male Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Speed Boost! - The Nokia N95 8GB hits v15 firmware [UPDATED]   Speed Boost! - The Nokia N95 8GB hits v15 firmware [UPDATED] EmptySat Jan 05, 2008 5:23 pm

nice info dear bro........thanx for it....
Back to top Go down
woreal.gsm
Welcome
Welcome

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Speed Boost! - The Nokia N95 8GB hits v15 firmware [UPDATED]   Speed Boost! - The Nokia N95 8GB hits v15 firmware [UPDATED] EmptySat Jan 12, 2008 10:53 pm

thank u for the informations, good info keep it up
Back to top Go down
TECHNOLOGY INFORMATION™
Moderators
Moderators
TECHNOLOGY INFORMATION™

Male Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Speed Boost! - The Nokia N95 8GB hits v15 firmware [UPDATED]   Speed Boost! - The Nokia N95 8GB hits v15 firmware [UPDATED] EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 8:01 am

nice job sir.... keep supporting gsmdti....

dont forget to visit here everyday....
Back to top Go down
loner_777@yahoo.com
loner_777@yahoo.com

Male Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Speed Boost! - The Nokia N95 8GB hits v15 firmware [UPDATED]   Speed Boost! - The Nokia N95 8GB hits v15 firmware [UPDATED] EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 3:45 pm

nice ifo bro keep it up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speed Boost! - The Nokia N95 8GB hits v15 firmware [UPDATED]   Speed Boost! - The Nokia N95 8GB hits v15 firmware [UPDATED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Speed Boost! - The Nokia N95 8GB hits v15 firmware [UPDATED]
Page 1 of 1